Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello

(1/2) > >>

GoldenLambPony:
I am a 28 year old woman with 3 children. I started collecting as a child myself. Now my eldest child has also started her own collection. She loves Pinkie Pie. I collect all generations of ponies. I don't really have that many though because I usually only collect mint ponies which can be quite expensive. I usually only buy around 3 ponies a year for myself. I buy more for my daughter right now. My other 2 children are not old enough for ponies yet. I am sure they will enjoy collecting as well when they get a bit older.

I did go to college and have a bachelors degree in Business. I got married and became a stay at home mom when my first child was born. I also love gardening and spending time with my extended family. I am originally from Vermont around Burlington, but moved with my husband to Indiana. That is about all I have for right now.  :)

kaoskat:
Welcome to the arena! :hamster: Your daughter has great taste! I love Pinkie too!

kiwimlp:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 to the Arena :wave:

It's great to see future generations of children playing with the same toys we used to when we were younger.  I hope you enjoy the forums :)

Diamond:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 and Welcome to the Arena.  My daughter got me into ponies, now she has her own account here.

Eviecorn:
Welcome to the Arena!  Enjoy your stay.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version