collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anybody know the ebay member wilddays1 ??  (Read 612 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
Does anybody know the ebay member wilddays1 ??
« on: April 12, 2012, 12:02:02 PM »
I was wondering if anybody knows the ebay member wilddays1 from Switzerland?

This buyer bought from me a while back  - paid directly after auctiosnend and I shipped the ponies out. I noticed that the parcel was delivered a week later.
I was waiting a bit longer and left feedback for this buyer - but I never got one back.
That isn't the end of world - I have had a lot of sellers and buyers in the past who never left feedbacks, so I'm not to worried.

But now the problem:
I've had other ponies for sale at ebay and this buyer pucrhased from me again.
But he didn't paid for his items yet. :(
I messaged and emailed him a few times - but no respond.
I don't know what's happened and I'm a bit confused because teh fisrt transaction went well.

I already opened a non paying claim at ebay - but I feel bad to close it already after a few days.  I'm willing to wait longer to make sure that nothing was happened. We all know how real life can be..

A few days before another ebay seller contacted me, because she saw that I left feedback for wilddays1 a while back. She ask me if the transaction was smooth and if I've had any problems with this buyer. She told me that he purchased from her, too but never paid the items.

I'm very confused at the moment.
I was hoping that someone knows this ebay member and maybe if anybody stay in contact with him. Maybe wilddays1 is an arena member as well and I never noticed that before?

Any help is welcome!!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Does anybody know the ebay member wilddays1 ??
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 06:07:20 PM »
I'm sorry I dont know this person either, but maybe someone esle here does :awake:
it sounds like opening a non paying bidder case was the right thing to do - especially since you arent the only one who has had problems with them.  Its true that real life can get in the way sometimes but you gave them a chance to at least respond and give an explaination as to why they havent paid yet .
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »
I still hope anybody will read that who stays in contact with that buyer.
What's a bit confusing - the first transaction wents well and now I'm a bit confusing what's going on...

And it isn't on eof these persons who place a bit 5 days before auctionsend - he just bid in the last minutes...so I don't believe he maybe just missed that he bid and won the ponies..
Let's hope someone will read this to help out.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
I hope you have a resolution soon!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal