Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

No country Bluebelle...? (Cross-post pony corral)

(1/3) > >>

TwistedWindSox:
Hello! I was told that I might have more luck asking on the Nirvana forum, so here goes...Today I received a CF Bluebelle along with a couple other pones. As I was washing her, I noticed a few weird characteristics. First off, she didn't have "Hong Kong" or "china" or any other country on the bottom of her hooves! It just says " 82 Hasbro Pat pend" on her front right hoof (left if you're facing her, haha). Secondly, her eyes are painted kind of strangely, and look to be smaller than a normal CP pony's eyes. The eyelashes look a bit longer, and some of the black outline is inside the indent instead of along the edge or inner rim. They look a bit sloppy in general. And last but not least, she doesn't have a forelock! And it definitely wasn't trimmed/pulled out/etc. There aren't any holes. Both her lines of hair are the same length. I will add pictures in a few minutes.Is she a factory error or something? Or in she a variant from a different country? Thanks for your help!
~Twis

No country!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My camera isn't co-operating right now, so i can't get a good picture of her eyes, but here's a slightly blurry one of her mane and left eye.

And, a picture of her symbol

relcelestia:
she could be an argie!!! ^_^
does she look like either of these? (both are from argentina)

TwistedWindSox:
She looks somewhat like the first one, but her symbol seems to be a bit different. The stars are less "chubby" looking if that makes any sense  :blush:
On second look, the eyes seem to be different too... Hmmmn.

relcelestia:
yup... theres a third argie bluebelle believe it or not haahaha!!! looks like shes the one!
heres a link to a pic of the third one... not my pic

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ff20a5b988&view=att&th=13584a5b7481a3a2&attid=0.7&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&sadssc=1&authuser=0&sadnir=1&saduie=AG9B_P9wvTQYUzxxIHBUrMZ-h0Mw&sadet=1332381342395&sads=5UESxaCZtz0lfpiCPq63lYdIMGs

Chi:
Link isn't working, Rel. :(

It's making me log into gmail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version