collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New toys, and white Celestia!  (Read 73477 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: New toys, and white Celestia!
« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2012, 10:50:46 AM »
I think asking about Minty will result in emails like "Hasbro does not make My Little Pony mouthwash at this time."

My guess is that she will be a Euro exclusive.

That yellow unicorn, I'm not sure if she's Lemon Hearts or not.  Her symbol looks more like gems than hearts.  I can't think who else she would be, though. 
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2012, 02:47:55 PM »
Has anyone hear news of upcoming Fashion Style releases? There was that Luna photo released with the preview shots a couple weeks back. Maybe that means a white FS Celestia is to follow? And maybe new ponies?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
I think asking about Minty will result in emails like "Hasbro does not make My Little Pony mouthwash at this time."

My guess is that she will be a Euro exclusive.

That yellow unicorn, I'm not sure if she's Lemon Hearts or not.  Her symbol looks more like gems than hearts.  I can't think who else she would be, though. 

*Giggle* so true....however I am thinking about jumping on the "bombarding HB with we want emails" bandwagon....maybe if we shout really really loud we ll get everything we want!! Dont ask...dont get! Lol...

*wanders off thinking of G4 Bluebelle, Butterscotch and the original gang*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »
Has anyone hear news of upcoming Fashion Style releases? There was that Luna photo released with the preview shots a couple weeks back. Maybe that means a white FS Celestia is to follow? And maybe new ponies?

I'm pretty confident we'll get a white fashion style celestia.

Yes! Let's bombard hasbro to get our mint mouthwash with bonus brushable minty! haha

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2012, 04:45:24 PM »
Ohhh... after googling around I found this press release from Hasbro on a Toy Blog. Another chance to snag Applejack! And I really hope Celestia ends up being white:

MY LITTLE PONY FASHION STYLE Assortment
(HASBRO/Ages 3 & up/Approx. Retail Price $14.99/Available: Spring 12)
Dressed in pretty party capes and glamorous heels, each figure in the MY LITTLE PONY FASHION STYLE assortment is outfitted for any pony party! Girls will love combing and styling each pony’s lustrous mane. Add a pretty bow headband or candy-shaped barrettes for an extra sweet ‘do! Each of the FASHION STYLE pony friends comes complete with fancy accessories and dress-up outfits that match her personality. Girls can choose to collect and style RAINBOW DASH and PINKIE PIE this spring, and look for four additional fabulous pony friends in the fall: RARITY, APPLEJACK, FLUTTERSHY and TWILIGHT SPARKLE. In the fall, girls can add two special wedding-themed FASHION STYLE ponies to their collection: PRINCESS CELESTIA and her sister PRINCESS LUNA. Each sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com."

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
I dislike the wings on Celestia.  *sigh*   But I *love* that Nightmare Moon and DJ girl!!!

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2012, 04:57:33 PM »
Ohh... looking at the press release again, I spotted this! I wonder what the miniatures will be? They seem too expensive to be blind bags...:

MY LITTLE PONY MINIATURE COLLECTION
(HASBRO/Ages 3 & up/Approx. Retail Price $7.99/Available: Fall 12)
Add a little bit of MY LITTLE PONY magic to your day with the new MINIATURE COLLECTION! Girls can collect all of the unique, beloved characters from the “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” television series. Each assortment sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.

cesprins

« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2012, 05:44:59 PM »
Ohhh... after googling around I found this press release from Hasbro on a Toy Blog. Another chance to snag Applejack! And I really hope Celestia ends up being white:

Dressed in pretty party capes and glamorous heels, each figure in the MY LITTLE PONY FASHION STYLE assortment is outfitted for any pony party! Girls will love combing and styling each pony’s lustrous mane. Add a pretty bow headband or candy-shaped barrettes for an extra sweet ‘do! Each of the FASHION STYLE pony friends comes complete with fancy accessories and dress-up outfits that match her personality. Girls can choose to collect and style RAINBOW DASH and PINKIE PIE this spring, and look for four additional fabulous pony friends in the fall: RARITY, APPLEJACK, FLUTTERSHY and TWILIGHT SPARKLE. In the fall, girls can add two special wedding-themed FASHION STYLE ponies to their collection: PRINCESS CELESTIA and her sister PRINCESS LUNA. Each sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com."

Ah ha! White celestia fashion style! Called it!

Miniatures? I wonder what on earth those could be. We already got blind bags, sculpts, brushables, and fashion style.... this is starting to get ridiculous. Hasbro just needs to pick one scale size.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:46:45 PM by cesprins »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2012, 05:51:24 PM »

Miniatures? I wonder what on earth those could be. We already got blind bags, sculpts, brushables, and fashion style.... this is starting to get ridiculous. Hasbro just needs to pick one scale size.

Yeah, we don't want it to be like Lalaloopsy, regular lalaloopsy, then mini lalaloopsy, then just when you think they were small as it was, they introduced lalaloopsy Micros. @,@;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »

Yes! Let's bombard hasbro to get our mint mouthwash with bonus brushable minty! haha
better yet, lets get a free minty with some mlp  SOCKS!

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 17, 2012, 06:40:49 AM »
those look awsome!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Betelgeuse

« Reply #326 on: February 17, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! soo excited!!!!
I wanna get them!

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 17, 2012, 01:44:02 PM »

better yet, lets get a free minty with some mlp  SOCKS!
AAAAAHHHH
I WOULD LOVE THAT SO MUCH
LONG SOCKS PLZ
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Bag of Magic Food

« Reply #328 on: February 17, 2012, 09:30:41 PM »
That yellow unicorn, I'm not sure if she's Lemon Hearts or not.  Her symbol looks more like gems than hearts.
I think the camera was just too far away to easily see the indentations in the hearts.  Still, it does look a little off, in that the hearts are supposed to be swirling around each other, not arranged into a perfectly neat triangle.  It would be strange if the blind-bag toy got that right but not the regular size.

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2012, 04:20:21 AM »

It doesn't say which Celesita is getting made for that. It could be the pink Celestia.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal