collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your latest video game love is....  (Read 14591 times)

Offline Star-Watcher

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Raven's Nest
Re: Your latest video game love is....
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 01:54:19 AM »
I still play City of Heroes, and am even staying subscribed to maintain VIP status, even though they have gone free to play.  I may even finally start recruiting for the Ponies of Paragon super group soon.  I also just recently (as in last night) started Star Trek Online.  Still in the tutorial and having a helluva time figuring things out.  Guild Wars 2 is coming soon, and that is one I am really excited about.

For non MMOs, I still like Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Grooves and Hottest Party 3, though I have not played either in months.  And We Cheer 2's workout mode is a part of my regular exercise routine after a Wii Fit Plus session.  There really aren't any other games I am heavily into at the moment.  I keep thinking I should get back into Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 and at least try to finally get out of Monstro, and then perhaps give Dark Cloud a try again, or Disney Golf...or Tiger Woods PGA '10 on the Wii, or fire up the machine I have MAME installed on and get back into the classics.  So much to do, not enough hours in the day.
-- Star-Watcher
This space unintentionally left blank.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 04:35:23 AM »
I'm currently really into SNES Secret of Mana ^-^ my friend and I have been playing through it together. On my own I'm currently on a anticipation for 5 playing a lot of Soul Caliber 4.. gots to get up to speed again. Otherwise Tetris is always my main game to play
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Bunny-san

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ponydex.com
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 06:10:46 AM »
I still play City of Heroes, and am even staying subscribed to maintain VIP status, even though they have gone free to play.  I may even finally start recruiting for the Ponies of Paragon super group soon.  I also just recently (as in last night) started Star Trek Online.  Still in the tutorial and having a helluva time figuring things out.  Guild Wars 2 is coming soon, and that is one I am really excited about.

I still have my account on COH! But I haven't played much since they went free to play. As someone who played...for a very very long time BEFORE they went F2P, I was extraordinarily disapointed in the changes they made for the sake of going F2P. Particularly TAKNG AWAY already earned Veteran Rewards. That ticked me off. A lot. Granted, I was able to re-obtain *some* of them, but the removal of the content creator for F2P also rather sucked...AND I know, they had to give SOME reason for people to PAY for the game. But still. It sucked. And the graphical update where they changed the scale of everything TOTALLY blew it for me. Instead of feeling like an 8 foot tall GIANT if you wanted, you were changed into this insignificant feeling little bug in this big world. NOT what a superhero is supposed to feel like! So I left. Even though my SuperGroup (DarkStar Bloodline) had a fully functioning base with all the teleporters and stuff....I was sad when they kind of destroyed that game....It bummed me out. And Aion didn't make me feel better. It was sadder. v.v;;;; Talk about DEAF developers. Farrggn Korean companies who SUCK at localzation....... So I am without a MMO home right now. I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2 to come out. I'm wondering how THAT's going to go..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you artists for my siggys!

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 07:40:52 AM »
I don't see many Xbox ponies or ponies playing shooters!! I'm pretty big into gaming on Xbox Live.  Of course, there is Skyrim which I am in love with but most of my gaming lately has been devoted to Gears of War 3 (which is freaking amazing) or Battlefield 3 with a little Halo and CoD thrown in there on odd days.  But seeing all you Pokemon people, it kinda makes me want to pull out my DS and play my SoulSilver game haha.

Offline Bunny-san

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ponydex.com
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »
Toki, I mainly avoid shooters online on Xbox live, because it seems that even when I go into the areas where it's supposed to be for recreational players that aren't like "OMG I PWN NOOBZ FOR BREAKFASTS!" I get shot every five seconds. And it isn't fun for me. =\ I just don't play them enough I guess to match up to people on online play. That's what I get for having a baby in the house. I'm playing Sesame Street Once Upon A Monster as we speak XD We're putting on a PLAY! :D So...yeah...not much time for pwning....at least not during the day. The night is reserved for..other exploits. Shall we say :D

Thank you artists for my siggys!

creampuf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 09:38:27 AM »
I played Borderlands for a good long while but that was on the PC cause I just couldn't effectively play it on the XBox.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2012, 11:37:32 PM »
I got sucked back into WoW....Any other WoWheads excited (they're about to pee in their gym shorts) to roll a PANDA in the next expansion?  :iconclap:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:39:51 PM by Grassshackgirl »

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

creampuf

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2012, 06:10:16 AM »
I saw the Pandas and went "OMG! I may need to try wow" Which prompted my best friend to buy me every expansion out there (guess for the holidays Blizzard had a bundle of all the expansions and base for like $35)...dangling crack in front of my face *L*

I've played a little but when she discovered The Star wars MMO she hasn't played WoW since!

DakHamee

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2012, 05:08:28 PM »
I've been slaying a lot of things  in Skyrim lately. Stealing everything that is not nailed down and coming back for the nails after that. I am also doing speed runs of the original Zelda game and am just in love with that all over again. It is fun having every little secret memorized.

Pokestine

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »
I've been rotating between 4 games lately- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Solatorobo, Ecco the Dolphin (old school!), and re-playing Pokemon SoulSilver because I want a Lugia with a calm or adamant nature xP EV training is a pain

oh yeah, I love Persona 3! I just got P3P, the remake for the PSP, it's great! So much fun to play through as a girl and all the new social links are fun too.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2012, 09:43:47 PM »
Cream-puf: You need to jump on WoW!  That way when they release the next expansion, you'll be ready for the PANDAS!  ACCCK, I cannot wait!  :frolic:

My boyfriend and I signed up for a year subscription, and one of the perks of signing up was granted access to try the beta...So exciting!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:45:29 PM by Grassshackgirl »

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2012, 10:40:30 PM »
Ha! I'm playing Skyrim now too. It's addictive! And Angry Birds on my Kindle. I never understood what all the AB buzz was about til i actually played. I hate those mean piggies!

Angry Birds is one game I haven't experienced yet. I'm a big fan of other physics games though, like the web-based Icebreakers by Nitrome!

Whoa, there must still be some gremlins chewing on the wires at the new site. My avatar vanished when I reloaded the page, and I actually had to reupload it! Good thing it was still floating around on my USB drive. :3
Don't look for me!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2012, 07:48:27 AM »
I'm playing the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword but its taken me far longer then any other Zelda game. Of coarse it doesn't help that I got it late. My Grandfather and dad have both been in the hospital. And just the other day my Hubby had back sugary.

I might get to finish it sooner or later.

PandoraFox

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2012, 08:55:39 AM »
Zelda Skyward Sword on my Wii. Though I need to get back to it, college deadlines interfere with everything. :P

I've finally gotten around to the Professor Layton games on my DS, and boy have I fallen in love with that particular English gentleman.
Next to that there's Pokemon White.

I've got a few old games and indie games stored away on my pc, so I'll have enough fun things to play for a while.
My only wish is that I'd have a nice new proper megaman game too, since it's my favorite franchise, but Capcom isn't doing much with it currently. >>

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2012, 12:13:03 PM »
Skyrim!
Oh and AC: Revelations

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal