collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Item not received yet *update*  (Read 262 times)

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
Item not received yet *update*
« on: May 23, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »
*update* The seller reponded saying that they had computer issues and had no way of being able to print shipping or respond...they said they are going to get my item out Tuesday the 27th*

Just a heads up about this seller: toy516. I bought a lot of ponies, 5 perfume puff ponies, on the 15th of May. I paid right after I won them and paid for expedited shipping, and was super excited because it was an early bday gift to myself. The listing said it could take 3 days for handling time. I got a email saying the item was shipped on the 16th.

Well it still is not here. The seller did not even upload tracking info, and what is making it look worse is that the person lives in the same state as I do, so it really should not take more than 1-2 days for anything being shipped.

I messaged the person two days ago about it and have not heard back, so I opened an item not received case. The funny thing was that the person has a good amount of feedback with 100% positive and have had an account since 2004...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:16:55 PM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Item not received yet *update*
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 07:58:37 AM »
Glad they finally responded! Hopefully your birthday gift will get to you soon as possible. :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 08:30:07 AM »
Keep us updated! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 08:58:51 AM »
Glad they finally responded! Hopefully your birthday gift will get to you soon as possible. :)

yeah, just now it will be after my bday, lol. well, guess better late than never.

Keep us updated! 

Yep will do. Going to see if they come in next week. Just really kind of irks me that they were apparently able to get online to mark the item as shipped, but did not print the shipping label....not nice to do in my opinion....
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal