collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: looking for purchasing help from someone in the UK  (Read 258 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
looking for purchasing help from someone in the UK
« on: May 10, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »
Hi, there are a few plush ponies on the UK amazon site that i'd like to buy.
problem is, i dont live in the UK.
what i'm asking is for them to be sent to your house and you ship them to me.
You do need to have some decent feedback, since i'll be trusting that you send me something.

once you know the shipping cost i'll send the money (paypal is easiest) and you can then send the ponies to me?
I'd like to do it sooner than later since i'm hoping one of the ponies will be for a swap i'm in.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: looking for purchasing help from someone in the UK
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 12:33:00 PM »
I am going to pop this over to Trader Support for you.

Shipping them could run expensive depending on which ones you are after. And I wont be able to help out until next week. But if you cant track anyone down by Tuesday give me a shout and I am happy to help. :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 12:41:31 PM »
Awesome thanks for the move.
Yeah I figured they'll cost a bit to ship.
But I do want them. 

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 04:20:13 AM »
Giving you a bump up :bumping: Hope you are able to find someone soon!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 06:48:29 AM »
I can help you out if there is no-one else already doing so  :)  reason I say that ('m normally happy to help) is that I go on my holidays to Italy in a months time so things are a bit hectic and I'm winding down my ebay /international buying/selling until the hols are over as it can take a while for international items to arrive. Also you'll need to consider that shipping is expensive. Your ponies (if the value is above £20) will have to be sent with tracking/signature.
I have a ton of feedback both here and on ebay (on ebay UK myself and hubby are  steve_toys_games if you wanna check us out ;)   )
If all of that is not an issue then feel free to Pm me and I'll buy them for you. I ship next day after the item arrives and my new PO is open 7 days a week :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 09:34:10 AM »
I can help you out if there is no-one else already doing so  :)  reason I say that ('m normally happy to help) is that I go on my holidays to Italy in a months time so things are a bit hectic and I'm winding down my ebay /international buying/selling until the hols are over as it can take a while for international items to arrive. Also you'll need to consider that shipping is expensive. Your ponies (if the value is above £20) will have to be sent with tracking/signature.
I have a ton of feedback both here and on ebay (on ebay UK myself and hubby are  steve_toys_games if you wanna check us out ;)   )
If all of that is not an issue then feel free to Pm me and I'll buy them for you. I ship next day after the item arrives and my new PO is open 7 days a week :awake:
doesn't sound bad, but i know the ponies are about £1 over 20, and well there is rarely someone here to receive a signed package, so that wouldn't work.
guessing there's no give on that. hmmm

just want to make sure i understand this part too, you'll purchase the ponies on of amazon and then i'll pay you?

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 09:47:49 AM »
Glad to see you might have found someone Rosier! :hug: Again, sorry I couldn't help. I PM'ed you this morning x

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 04:14:33 AM »
doesn't sound bad, but i know the ponies are about £1 over 20, and well there is rarely someone here to receive a signed package, so that wouldn't work.
guessing there's no give on that. hmmm

just want to make sure i understand this part too, you'll purchase the ponies on of amazon and then i'll pay you?

Hmm.. well the thing is if they went MIA and you claimed if I didnt have them tracked/signed then I'm out of pocket, and chances are that I wouldnt even be in the country and possibly not have access to the internets to sort it out at the time you'd have to open a case. I can see if Royal Mail will do tracked only (they offer tracked and signed, tracked only or signed only, but which service is available depends on your country. I know "tracked and signed" is US... I dont know if they'll do one of the others without checking...)

the other part about Amazon - yes my hubby has an account with them so how it works is like this. We pay for the ponies and have 'em shipped here. Once the ponies have arrived safely and we have worked out the exact shipping by repacking them and checking the weight on our digital scale, then I'll let you know cost of ponies+shipping and then you send the monies via Paypal. As this is a favor and not a sale though I have to include the paypal fees or I'll be out of pocket on that as well.  Does that make sense? :)
But..
It *might* be better if Hathorcat can do it for you since its already Tuesday and she isnt planning to be out of the country anytime soon as far as I know (sorry I have had a few things to deal with over the last couple of days so i wasnt around much :blush: )

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal