collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your signifigant other and ponies!  (Read 7258 times)

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Re: Your signifigant other and ponies!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »
My husband's is Big Mac
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Pony_Mommy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »
My hubby says he likes the one he made me the best. When I asked if there were any others he liked he said they all look the same just different colors. Then he said he likes the yellow one that sits because its lazy. lol

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
My boyfriend says that G1s "look creepy" "especially the babies" which I think the opposite, the babies are my favourite!!
He did say his favourites I have are Port-o-Bella and Dewdrop Dazzle.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 06:54:34 AM »
Mr. Skeen is partial to Medley.  Normal HK Medley.  But I just emailed him to ask so I'll see what he says.  :)

EDIT:  Yup, HK Medley. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:49:09 AM by Skeen »

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 11:55:09 AM »
Mine likes Baby Lollipop - mostly because she goes on all trips with me. He always asks "Are you going to take a picture of her here? How about over there?".

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
Not sure Mr Sebby has a favourite. He knows several ponies by name and can tell the different gens apart. I feel asking him to choose a fave might be pushing it though :D

*Edit. Well I asked anyway and apparently he does have one. The white G3 with the flappy wings. So there you go.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:15:16 PM by Sebby6 »

Always looking for MLP erasers

CrimsonEtClover

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 09:34:27 AM »
My boyfriend *really* likes TAF Merriweather! So much so, he refused to let me sell her! He can tell a g1 from a g3 with a glance (my fleamarket hunting pal!) and thinks that g1's are infinitely superior, but also thinks that most of them look sad or traumatized!

OH! and he loves Cherry Spices from the Blind Bags. I was showing him all that I got, and said that she was the only one I didn't really like. He said "What?! Its an Eva Longoria Pony - it looks just like her!" And it DOES!!! So now I have my Eva Longoria pony proudly on display<3

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 03:05:23 AM »
My other half loves FiM, and his favourite pony is Pinkie Pie. He's a psychiatrist, and he likes to 'guess the personality disorder' when he watches the show XD

He's trying to show an interest in my collection. I was cleaning up NC Daddy Sweet Celebrations, and he said "ooo that one is rare because of the hooves!" He was thinking of Mountain Boys ^____^;;
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

Lilith1981

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 04:40:14 AM »
That's really cute!  I thought for sure that my hubby was going to say "the ones for sale" when I asked him, but apparently he likes my Black w/blue art pony.  Huh, I didn't think he had ever really looked at them =P

Hahaha, my boyfriend says Masquerade is his fave, but I think it's just because she's expensive! He's really started getting into them, though, he spends quite a lot of time looking at the custom board xD

Post Merge: February 29, 2012, 04:41:21 AM

(Having said that, he actually got a bit upset when I said I was going to sell Masquerade).

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 12:16:42 PM »
My step-sisters boyfriend love her baby Love Melody and her Spanish Love Melody -- because he thinks baby LMs pose is a baby version of the Posey pose!

Lilith1981

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »
Mine likes Baby Lollipop - mostly because she goes on all trips with me. He always asks "Are you going to take a picture of her here? How about over there?".

Oh dear, I am seriously considering taking ponies on trips with me now... now that's going to be fun with my bulging, almost bursting, suitcase. It's bad enough explaining to airport security what half of my stuff is, ponies may be pushing it a bit xD

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 12:44:33 PM »
My husband is thoroughly sick of ponies... I'm having to be a bit careful how much I talk about them  :huh:  But he is very sweet and tolerant, and when I was rather upset about a pony I got in the post yesterday (a lovely white tootsie who I discovered can't stand up  :( ) he took an active interest in looking her over to see what we could do to fix her  :blush:

Anyway, when gently asked one day which pony he liked the most (if he HAD to choose), he said he always comes back to Applejack, and out the two I have, he likes my poor old collector pose one the most  :)  She's a dear old sweetie with cut hair and faded apples. He said he also thinks 'that yellow one' is kinda cool. 'She's interesting...'

I was delighted to see he was referring to Munchy!

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 02:15:36 PM »
My husband likes Macau Jenny. He likes collector the best, he says that they have a "funny fat face". But Jenny is the one he likes the best because "it looks like a real horse".  ^^

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:39:09 AM by LadyPinwheel »

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 03:26:49 PM »
My fiance always shrugs when I ask him which pony in my collection he likes the most and says he likes them all lol! But I know his favourite is the black, armoured, devilish fire custom I made him! So angsty!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »
That's really cute!  I thought for sure that my hubby was going to say "the ones for sale" when I asked him, but apparently he likes my Black w/blue art pony.  Huh, I didn't think he had ever really looked at them =P

Hahaha, my boyfriend says Masquerade is his fave, but I think it's just because she's expensive! He's really started getting into them, though, he spends quite a lot of time looking at the custom board xD

Post Merge: February 29, 2012, 04:41:21 AM

(Having said that, he actually got a bit upset when I said I was going to sell Masquerade).

Hey, Lilith, now that your Spanish Masquerade sale has some pretty high bids, is he happier about it?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal