collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172252 times)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! GET Genesect @Gamestop/EBGames!
« Reply #1455 on: November 06, 2016, 06:29:19 AM »
I'm excited for sun/moon for many reasons. 1) It's Hawaii basically and my bf has spent quite a bit of time there and he's interested in playing with me or at least cuddles and watching over my shoulder. 2) I'm curious about the new stuff they are trying out I'm assuming they are having to compete quite a bit this time with Yokai Watch being so huge in Japan right now. (Also a fun game) Z moves remind me of how Nate uses the yokai watch.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: November 06, 2016, 07:33:45 PM »
If anyone has a spare Genesect code, hit me up?
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »
Good thing I brought my 2DS to the student's exchange!  :P I'm currently playing Platinum, and I want to add Giratina to my party, but here's a tough question: who should I substitute Giratina with? Under the spoiler, my party and reasons not to:

Spoiler
Torterra: I don't usually keep starters unless I like them a lot, and Torterra fits in this category. I want to fight until the Elite 4 with him!
Rotom: This is one of my "permanent" party members because I like Rotom a lot and it's going nowhere
Lucario: I've never played with Lucario in a "core" Pokémon game before and now that he learnt Aura Sphere... it's hard to let him go
Lopunny: Okay, this looks like an easy one because Lopunny is weak, but let me tell you, this one is not: he has survived both Cyrus' deadly Pokemon and Giratina's attacks! And it saved my party's butt many times with Charm and Return
Froslass: Another "permanent" resident, this cutie is not going anywhere
Sneasel: I actually wanted to swap Giratina for this one, but I can't until I evolve him - these are my self-imposed rules, and I'm sticking to them

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: November 09, 2016, 03:34:11 PM »
Good thing I brought my 2DS to the student's exchange!  :P I'm currently playing Platinum, and I want to add Giratina to my party, but here's a tough question: who should I substitute Giratina with? Under the spoiler, my party and reasons not to:

Spoiler
Torterra: I don't usually keep starters unless I like them a lot, and Torterra fits in this category. I want to fight until the Elite 4 with him!
Rotom: This is one of my "permanent" party members because I like Rotom a lot and it's going nowhere
Lucario: I've never played with Lucario in a "core" Pokémon game before and now that he learnt Aura Sphere... it's hard to let him go
Lopunny: Okay, this looks like an easy one because Lopunny is weak, but let me tell you, this one is not: he has survived both Cyrus' deadly Pokemon and Giratina's attacks! And it saved my party's butt many times with Charm and Return
Froslass: Another "permanent" resident, this cutie is not going anywhere
Sneasel: I actually wanted to swap Giratina for this one, but I can't until I evolve him - these are my self-imposed rules, and I'm sticking to them

So go to an area where you can get a lot of EXP and spend a little time evolving Sneasel.  Then you have accomplished the goal of evolving him and you can put Giratina into your party before moving on.  :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1459 on: November 10, 2016, 05:20:59 AM »
I'm with Pokeyone on their idea about evolving sneasel.

also I LOOVE when you get a "weak" pokemon who actually turns out to actually be a big fighter. xD My friend and I are playing XY through again but only using unevolved pokemon, with a limit of ONE pokemon who does not have an evolution. I have a joltik that just kicks butt xD and even though hes not really one of the weakest, were definitely finding some typically weak pokemon "gems" in our training. :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: November 10, 2016, 07:16:49 AM »
I'm with Pokeyone on their idea about evolving sneasel.

also I LOOVE when you get a "weak" pokemon who actually turns out to actually be a big fighter. xD My friend and I are playing XY through again but only using unevolved pokemon, with a limit of ONE pokemon who does not have an evolution. I have a joltik that just kicks butt xD and even though hes not really one of the weakest, were definitely finding some typically weak pokemon "gems" in our training. :p

I have a Magikarp that I'm not going to evolve just to see how strong it is possible to make it.  I'm sad that the only moves it can learn are Splash and Flail because I think if the creators had let it learn some other moves (like Hidden Ability-which EVERY other Pokemon is allowed to learn) then it could actually kick some tail without having to be evolved into Gyarados. 

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: November 10, 2016, 11:00:37 AM »

I love that trend and I use it very often in my runs, since I only play with Pokemon I like or want to try out, not necessarily because of their power.

Guess with who I beat Lance's strongest Dragonite in Soul Silver
Spoiler
With a Dunsparce

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1462 on: November 10, 2016, 01:16:20 PM »

I love that trend and I use it very often in my runs, since I only play with Pokemon I like or want to try out, not necessarily because of their power.

Guess with who I beat Lance's strongest Dragonite in Soul Silver
Spoiler
With a Dunsparce

haha thats so funny! My friend had a Dunsparce that had incredible stats on one of his games, xD and hes been trying to replicate it and retrain a new one with similar odds, and its been very hard for him lol

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: November 11, 2016, 10:34:31 PM »
Could anyone possibly pick me up a Gensect code? I don't see me getting into gamestop anytime soon.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: November 11, 2016, 11:21:02 PM »
Could anyone possibly pick me up a Gensect code? I don't see me getting into gamestop anytime soon.
If you and Aitsuki wish to PM me I can send you the codes. When I went to pick mine up the Gamestop empolyee gave me 4 so I got 3 extra. ^^;
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 11:51:32 PM by nemubones »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #1465 on: December 01, 2016, 07:17:18 AM »
Don't forget that you can get Meloetta via internet now!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network
« Reply #1466 on: December 01, 2016, 01:06:21 PM »
Also on the 5th I guess they're starting the Magearna distribution. 

Offline Luxrayx

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: December 01, 2016, 01:21:06 PM »
So does anyone have a spare Genesect code? BR stores around here are having trouble with them, apparently.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: December 02, 2016, 06:25:07 PM »
They're redistributing Arceus too. Just type ARCEUS16 for European players and ARCEUS20 for North American players.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: December 07, 2016, 07:42:03 PM »
Also on the 5th I guess they're starting the Magearna distribution. 

Any details on this one? I thought it was over the internet, but all I'm seeing is Munchlax. Do I need a code?

sailorstitch

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal