collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Magical World discussion (3DS game)  (Read 7342 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Magical World discussion (3DS game)
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 09:30:19 PM »
I need to pick up this game ASAP!!!!! Maybe I'll grab it tomorrow if they have it at Wal-Mart.

sailorstitch

Post Merge: April 19, 2014, 01:27:11 PM

Yay!!! Wal-Mart had the game in stock! I can't wait to get started.

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:27:11 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 07:41:53 AM »
I just got this game yesterday!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 07:11:15 AM »
I'm loving the Easter decorations! So far I have 24 stickers. I'm decorating my cafe with the Stitch theme. I wish the furniture in the game was real. I want real versions for my real house!

sailorstitch

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 09:16:09 AM »
I picked up the game over the weekend and just got started playing it yesterday afternoon.... I'm already at 28 stickers and mostly forgot to sleep last night XD I really like the style of the game. it reminds me of a mix between Kingdom Hearts and Animal Crossing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »
This morning I used the link in the first post to get the items from the AR cards. Now I have to get my wifi to work so I can get the downloadable content.

I'm at work right now. One more hour until I can go home and play!!! :D

sailorstitch

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
Yay, more players ! Welcome welcome. :D I'm at 55 stickers, and working on throwing a Peter Pan themed party as a cafe request.. You can rescan the AR codes for seeds ! It'll be random each time, I believe. I actually got red polka dot tulip seeds once - way cool.

I look like a moon kitty princess. Love it !

Marie !!

If I recall correctly, if I hadn't jumped, just my head would've been in frame. So funny. XD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:50:01 PM by Sarah Jo »

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 07:31:00 AM »
Has anybody tried visiting other peoples cafes yet?

I got my wifi to connect yesterday afternoon. After I downloaded all the items (including the two you have to pay for) I went to see if anybody on my friends list had a cafe. Only one person did. When I visited them the game told me that I can win free stuff by visiting other peoples cafes. Since I didn't have any other friends I used the random button to visit other people. I went to 20 different cafes and received at least 4 or 5 full outfits for free!

sailorstitch

Sarah Jo

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 10:12:50 AM »
You get outfits up to.. it's either 65 or 75 or so, I forget. I have one more left to get. I wasn't that impressed with them, but the completitionist in me wants them ! Heh. It's a nice feature for sure, but none of them were really up my alley. I wish they were more character-based. I'm dying to get the rest of the Marie and Pooh-themed clothing !
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:34:22 PM by Sarah Jo »

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 11:36:04 AM »
I got a couple Arabian outfits. Aladdin is one of my top favorite Disney movies (along with The Lion King and Lilo & Stitch) so I'm after all the Aladdin themed stuff. I like these better than the Aladdin themed quest outfits. The Royal Gard's outfit looks like its right out of the movie.

And I'm itching to get my hands on that Stitch costume.

sailorstitch

Sarah Jo

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »
Oh, I loved the Aladdin ones ! It's in my top 5 Disney movies as well. :) And a handful of the other gifts were nice, but then you hit a whole slew of the same two dresses (that I don't like much) in a variety of colors.. and each color is a "new" gift. Made it pretty tedious for me..

I'm pretty sure I'm done with that now, and as far as I can tell the cap is at 75 thumbs up. The last gift is pretty cute !
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:39:16 PM by Sarah Jo »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 06:03:24 PM »
I am kind of at a stuck point. I am far behind most. I have a lot of stickers that need a photo with a particular character. I am not sure how to get them.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Sarah Jo

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 06:14:34 PM »
Parties are a great way. I think as long as you have a theme combo of two, somebody will show up and you can get a photo. :)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 07:57:12 PM »
I'm glad to hear all the good reviews I'll have to pick it up before pony fair assuming it is a title that uses the street pass feature?
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 07:34:58 AM »
I have a gift on my bed but I can't collect it. Anybody else had this problem?

What flowers do I need to plant to get normal honey? I have lot of the special honey like Rosy Honey, but very little regular honey.

Oh, I loved the Aladdin ones ! It's in my top 5 Disney movies as well. :) And a handful of the other gifts were nice, but then you hit a whole slew of the same two dresses (that I don't like much) in a variety of colors.. and each color is a "new" gift. Made it pretty tedious for me..

I'm pretty sure I'm done with that now, and as far as I can tell the cap is at 75 thumbs up. The last gift is pretty cute !

I assume you mean the Noble Girls' Dress. I have a few of those. (Green, blue, pink, orange and light green) I like that dress. It's pretty. It's the peasant style clothes that have me scratching my head.

sailorstitch

Sarah Jo

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 10:07:13 AM »
Oh man, I made the expert rod and caught my first gold fish earlier ! And I'm only one piece away from finishing a Marie outfit that I really like. (the Stylish one.. just need the pants !)

Working on throwing a western themed party..

I have a gift on my bed but I can't collect it. Anybody else had this problem?

What flowers do I need to plant to get normal honey? I have lot of the special honey like Rosy Honey, but very little regular honey.

I assume you mean the Noble Girls' Dress. I have a few of those. (Green, blue, pink, orange and light green) I like that dress. It's pretty. It's the peasant style clothes that have me scratching my head.

sailorstitch

I've always been able to get my daily gift, that's really odd.. :(

I have fluffy dandelions planted right now and I get 3 normal and 3 golden honeys each time I harvest. Sunny daisy gave me the same, I believe, just rosy instead of gold.

Yeah.. that one and the bolero and the noble woman's dress. Comes to 15 in all in the end, and that was just way too tedious for my liking when it's 3 cafe visits per gift. 'Course I didn't have to do almost all of it in one session.. but I wanted to get it all out of the way and get back to the main game. :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal