collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is it about them?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Re: What is it about them?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 04:10:57 AM »
little.fox, I just saw that Sweet Tooth thingy in an Ebay lot, but I think the auction already ended.  I'll check my watch list to see if I still have it saved.  What is it, anyway?

Yes, that ended auction is where I spotted it, the seller said it had a loop with a button on the back, so I'm thinking it's a decoration to put on your backpack, bicycle or similar. I'd love to get in touch with whoever bought that lot!

Vulpy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 07:22:51 AM »
My love for G2s started when I was Pony hunting on Ebay. Someone was selling G2 Sugarbelle. I saw how beautiful she was. I was like "Oh my god, she's blue! With pink hair! Like Bowtie! Must have!" XD. I bought her, obviously. :lol: I've been trying to collect G2s eversince. I have 3 now. Sugarbelle, Light Heart and Clever Clover, with his hat and brush. ^^

Offline Cynosure

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 07:58:13 AM »
I didn't like G2s at all until I got Berry Bright from a thrift store. I don't know what it is about them, but they're so lovely in real life. It's the crystals in their eyes, I think; the sparkle is just really pleasant.

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 05:31:46 PM »
Ive found this happens to me a lot with  ponies ... For example the BBEs :P I thought they were so scary! and now suddenly I have three O_O I still think they are scary, but now they are also charming? I really cant explain it!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 06:58:37 PM »
The more I keep looking at G2s, the more I want them. I swear that my thinking is: pretty color schemes, THE BABIES (so cute!!!), and the fact that they're thin= more that can be crammed on a shelf! :lol: I think if I saw Hip Holly in real life I would end up wanting all of them!

Ha! Funny thing about Hip Holly, I was talking about g2s with my friend and found out she super wanted Hip Holly. And I googled and was like, hey, that pony's familiar... I'd won her in a lot on ebay! So my friend's getting her as a gift once she arrives.

Post Merge: November 11, 2012, 07:00:20 PM

Aww, great to see the girls in their new home :) I actually finally admitted to myself that I don't really like them so I'm just keeping a few of my favourites so I think i'm having the opposite problem :P

Well, I'm glad to have them. They're so beautiful in person, I love that yellow and pink mane.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:00:20 PM by Rosencrantz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 08:04:30 PM »
I didn't like G2s at all until I got Berry Bright from a thrift store. I don't know what it is about them, but they're so lovely in real life. It's the crystals in their eyes, I think; the sparkle is just really pleasant.

This. :) The eyes sparkling at you from across a crowded room.

Online Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
The more I keep looking at G2s, the more I want them. I swear that my thinking is: pretty color schemes, THE BABIES (so cute!!!), and the fact that they're thin= more that can be crammed on a shelf! :lol: I think if I saw Hip Holly in real life I would end up wanting all of them!

The fact that they are so thin and slender makes them look so different from G1's and G3's, that once you see one in real life, you stop comparing it to other generations and just take them for what they are on their own.

And yes, the babies. I love them equally as much as I love G1 babies.

Strangely enough, Hip Holly is one of the ones I'm kind of "meh" about and I'm not actively seeking to acquire her. If I got her in a lot and saw her in real live, it might change my mind.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal