collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: cute son story. edited added pics  (Read 2311 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
Re: cute son story. edited added pics
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 06:54:07 PM »
yay
 thanks for all your comments guys, what a great pony community we have :D

That's precious!

I can totally relate, too. My son is also 4 1/2 and I frequently find my Rainbow Dash in his room. He says he likes her "'cuz she's as cool as me!"

Yay for pony-lovin' boys! Don't they just warm your heart??

Thanks for sharing!!!
i know isn't it awesome, it warms my heart too, how sweet is that :)

Post Merge: October 26, 2012, 07:06:41 PM

oh how cute i would of taken pics of them .
thank you for the comment :). of topic, they were like ceylonese sapphires when he was a baby and now they are slowly going pale greenish, you should see his sisters, they look like Bradley Cooper's eyes, they so didn't get them from me  :cry:  :P

@Shabbychic, our kids just have multiple shades of brown, lol.  My husband's eyes are like Westley's in The Princess Bride, blue, "like the sea after a storm."  ^.^

Wow, if your daughters have Bradley Cooper eyes, watch out!  :lol:

mmm yes, every single time i take her out we get random peeps commenting on her eyes, i think it cames the grandparents from both sides not us (mum and dad) :lol:

oh i love Westley "as you wish"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:06:41 PM by shabbychicdee »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 11:40:29 PM »
I went to visit my sister this afternoon  and I took the hot topic toys for my 7 year old nephew ,He had seen my ponies at  my place, and he has been watching the show for a while ,since I told my sister about FIM :)
I asked him if he would like to have these 2 , and he said he only wanted Rainbow Dash  LOL, he did not want Ditzy Doo LOL , he said I want Pinkie Pie  , do they have pinkie pie ??? he asked me , I told him they have not made her yet .
I gave Ditzy to my sister , she likes the show a lot  and she is pregnant :)
She said "sure i will keep the other one, I will need it soon for the new baby "
So my future niece/nephew has a  Ditzy Doo already LOL.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 02:21:29 AM »
That is awesome! I would totally get him a Nightmare Moon!
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2012, 03:55:19 PM »
I went to visit my sister this afternoon  and I took the hot topic toys for my 7 year old nephew ,He had seen my ponies at  my place, and he has been watching the show for a while ,since I told my sister about FIM :)
I asked him if he would like to have these 2 , and he said he only wanted Rainbow Dash  LOL, he did not want Ditzy Doo LOL , he said I want Pinkie Pie  , do they have pinkie pie ??? he asked me , I told him they have not made her yet .
She said "sure i will keep the other one, I will need it soon for the new baby "

ohhh that was so sweet of you. how much are those ditzy's there, i really hope they come here, it might be the closest il come to owning a DDoo in my collection 

wanted list
for trade

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2012, 07:55:43 PM »
Love the photos, what a cutie!

Honey Bunchies, LOVE the "'cuz she's as cool as me!" comment! Really made me :)

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »
oh your son is so cute! ponys and there ponies ehh.

Honey Bunches

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 07:43:06 AM »
Love the photos, what a cutie!

Honey Bunchies, LOVE the "'cuz she's as cool as me!" comment! Really made me :)

... And that would be 20% cooler than the rest of us.   ;)

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »
I have two younger brothers 3 and 6.

My six year old loves to sit and watch cartoons with me online so when I started watching MLP he fell in love with the cute characters. (though he wouldn't say so because "they're for girls") He loves to help me run my pony spa and I allow him to play with my McD's ponies long as he promises to keep their tails either brushed or braided.

I have no idea how my three year old brother got into MLP but he loves them. My dad bought him a Rainbow Dash. (mistaking her for a male pony :lol: ) When he came to visit me shortly after my move here he waddled into my room only so spy some ponies sitting on my dresser. His eyes went wide in excitement and he goes, "How did you get Pony!" Now when ever he comes over we sit and play ponies together.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2012, 07:04:02 PM »

ohhh that was so sweet of you. how much are those ditzy's there, i really hope they come here, it might be the closest il come to owning a DDoo in my collection
they were 14.50 plus tax at stores , but they have not restcked them since i bought them, have not seen them on the hot topic.com either, ebay has a load of them but 3 times the price for them , i sold some on ebay but i don't have any more of them :(
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
I have two younger brothers 3 and 6.

My six year old loves to sit and watch cartoons with me online so when I started watching MLP he fell in love with the cute characters. (though he wouldn't say so because "they're for girls") He loves to help me run my pony spa and I allow him to play with my McD's ponies long as he promises to keep their tails either brushed or braided.

I have no idea how my three year old brother got into MLP but he loves them. My dad bought him a Rainbow Dash. (mistaking her for a male pony :lol: ) When he came to visit me shortly after my move here he waddled into my room only so spy some ponies sitting on my dresser. His eyes went wide in excitement and he goes, "How did you get Pony!" Now when ever he comes over we sit and play ponies together.
oh that is such a sweet story, rainbow dash does look a little boyish LOL, AJ kinda does too, my son has both

@ Houstonbrony72, thanks for the heads up hun :)

wanted list
for trade

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2012, 01:46:59 PM »

they were 14.50 plus tax at stores , but they have not restcked them since i bought them, have not seen them on the hot topic.com either, ebay has a load of them but 3 times the price for them , i sold some on ebay but i don't have any more of them :(

They are actually back up for pre order now on Hot Topic. I would suspect with the popularity they are an item which will come back in with regularity.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »
i really need to know if hot topic are in nz, one site said they are and one site said people are trying to get them here on FB, il have to hunt for a ph number.
im looking at the pail of g4's with messy matted hair thinking those kids need non brushable ponies to play with, my son is good but my little girl???.....hell knows what she does with their hair.
does anyone have the size comparison of them ?

wanted list
for trade

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 07:48:14 PM »
'the warehouse nz' here had 2 FS for $30nzd (usually $25each) so master 4 will be getting RainbowDash and Luna from Santa this xmas :D

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal