collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seeking some G4 Princesses!  (Read 353 times)

Offline Lava

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
  • Ace Herpetologist Pony
    • View Profile
Seeking some G4 Princesses!
« on: May 16, 2013, 01:36:52 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nightmare Moon

Princess Luna

Princess Celestia

Only looking to buy as I don't have anything to trade, and I would really prefer them loose!

Wadatsumi

Re: Seeking some G4 Princesses!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 02:57:32 AM »
i saw some loose princess celestia/nightmare moon sets on ebay from china. don't know what you are willing to pay for them though.  :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 03:52:25 AM »
The Luna and Celestia are probably cheapest gotten through the princess twin packs. I believe they're still 2 for £15 at Argos, and then you can sell or trade Pinkie and Rarity :> They're fairly common in most supermarkets and all now so it's very likely they'll go on sale in more places.

For Nightmare Moon...TRU US do ship to the UK for about $7 and let you pay the import VAT in advance, but if you want her loose then you're likely better off buying one of the bootlegs off one of the Chinese/HK Ebay sellers. I've heard they're decent quality but I've yet to buy anything from them so I cannot personally vouch for that.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Lava

• Big Brother Pony
  • Ace Herpetologist Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 06:19:05 AM »
Yeah I haven't bought them from the chinese / hong kong sellers because I don't want bootlegs :S
I didn't particularly want to buy the huge pack just to get Nightmare Moon, but if that's the case, so be it.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 07:40:45 AM »
Yeah I haven't bought them from the chinese / hong kong sellers because I don't want bootlegs :S
I didn't particularly want to buy the huge pack just to get Nightmare Moon, but if that's the case, so be it.

Hmm. You could see if any other people would be interested in the other ponies in the set? I know the Trixie single was pretty rare, and people will be interested in Vinyl Scratch for sure. Unsure about the others, but you might get people interested as they're unique and glittery :)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal