collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 53001 times)

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« on: August 26, 2022, 05:09:12 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 04:51:49 AM »
*rolls around*

Woke up with a headache though it wasn't as bad as some recent ones. My cat woke me up by biting my earlobe... usually she paws my face or bites my nose.

edit: My printer is out of two inks. The cheaper replacement inks are $32, about half of what Canon ink costs. Still though, why do these occasional expenses keep happening when I want to use my money for other things?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 07:23:33 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 08:28:59 AM »
I guess I have been sweating too much in my shoes, I have athlete's foot between my toes, and it caused the skin to split open.  OWWWWWWWWW 

I've been dripping iodine into it and trying not to walk , but OW
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 07:53:25 PM »
Thank you everyone.  Being confronted by the big dog was scary even though it didn't show aggression.  I wish the neighbors wouldn't let it roam like that.  I know one time one of the people in the house said she was surprised the dogs (they have more than one) were running down the street because they "were supposed to stay in the front yard."  I don't know why she thinks the dogs will stay in the yard when there is no fence keeping them there.

Today my dad suggested that we stop at the mall.  It's unusual that we go on a Saturday. My mom said we'd go to a couple of stores.  While I was looking at stuff in the first store my mom told me that she and my dad were going to the 2nd one. Once I got done at the first store I started walking toward the next one and saw my parents talking with one of the people that we  know that works in the mall.  When I got there my mom told me to say "Hi' to her and they kept talking for a few minutes.   After they finished talking my dad said it was time to go home.  When we got to the car I said that I thought I was going to get to go to the 2nd store.  My mom at first said I could go back while they waited in the car, but I told her I didn't want to walk all the way back in the mall and go back since we were already in the car.  Then my mom said I should have said something while we were still in the mall or just kept walking toward the store I wanted to go to after I said "Hi" to the person they were talking to.  I can't win. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 09:08:00 PM »
I still have three hours of work left! ARGH!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 10:30:58 PM »
Ugh, another headache and a weird one too. It's mainly around my eyes and the bridge of my nose. I'll have to look that up.

I can't sleep. I'm worried about my dad and my neighbor is throwing furniture around or whatever it is she does over there.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 10:36:16 PM »
up too late for work stuff. i made myself a pumpkin latte though. hopefully it will be good. it's too hot to drink ATM
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2022, 03:09:09 AM »
Trying to figure out what's up with my dragon tree, as it has some brown/dry tips on two of his stems. I'm thinking that it might be lack of water because even though we water on a schedule, with the heat we've had this year it's more than possible. It could also be too much light for the same reason. I'm going to keep a close eye on it for a while, and see if it improves.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 04:52:36 AM »
My cat is refusing to eat :huh: Not totally, she's still eating her dry food and treats she can't get enough of, but she won't eat her wet food. I know she wants a different flavor. There are only three flavors left and one she's decided she doesn't like anymore, but she was eating the other two. Now this is the third day in a row she hasn't eaten breakfast (well, it's still early, hopefully she'll eat it today).

Her medicine for her arthritis is in her breakfast though and if she doesn't eat it, she's not getting the medicine. I can't really tell if these pills are working or not either. She still sometimes drags her back legs a little and she absolutely doesn't like her hips touched. The bottle is almost out and I don't know if I should get another one or not. It's $17. Money is going to be extra tight because DCF cut off my EBT.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2022, 04:03:10 PM »
My cat is refusing to eat :huh: Not totally, she's still eating her dry food and treats she can't get enough of, but she won't eat her wet food. I know she wants a different flavor. There are only three flavors left and one she's decided she doesn't like anymore, but she was eating the other two. Now this is the third day in a row she hasn't eaten breakfast (well, it's still early, hopefully she'll eat it today).

Her medicine for her arthritis is in her breakfast though and if she doesn't eat it, she's not getting the medicine. I can't really tell if these pills are working or not either. She still sometimes drags her back legs a little and she absolutely doesn't like her hips touched. The bottle is almost out and I don't know if I should get another one or not. It's $17. Money is going to be extra tight because DCF cut off my EBT.

It's so miserable with cats when they stop eating…  :( Do you give her some nutritional paste? It might help in these situations, if only the cat agrees to eat it or you manage to put it in her mouth… :huh: The cat would get at least a little more nutrients with it. But, I don't know how expensive it is...?
Hopefully the cat's appetite will soon return to normal! :hug:
:zzz:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 05:42:44 AM »
Thank you :hug: I do have a high calorie gel that I mix in gravy and she eats that. It's supposed to stimulate her appetite too. She was coughing a little bit ago, so maybe she has a hairball.

When she woke me up this morning, I could hear her stomach making noise. She did nibble at her breakfast today, hopefully she'll eat it all.

I was thinking about the arthritis pills more and I don't think they are doing much for her. If they eased pain at all I can't tell. She cried and bit me yesterday when I tried to cut out a mat on her hip. She really doesn't like them being touched. So I don't think I'll get those pills again.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 06:44:49 AM »
It's been a rough couple of days.  A health issue that I thought had been resolved seems to be coming up again and it feels worse than before.

I also feel like everything I do right now is wrong. :(

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 01:24:15 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2022, 07:42:36 AM »
I tried to book my annual physical and have to wait an extra month because they're short on doctors.  I guess this gives me time to finish up that "Couch to 5k" thing I started before I have my physical so, there's that.  Doesn't help my white coat syndrome or hospital anxiety to wait longer though...

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2022, 01:26:36 PM »
My dad came in to the kitchen a while ago and told me my mom needed help with her computer.  I started trying to help her but she told me the wrong user name and password and then acted like it was my fault the website didn't work. I tried to tell her that even just one error in the password makes it incorrect. Then she said my dad is the one that told her the wrong password.

Ponyfan

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2022, 03:27:33 PM »
Thank you :hug: I do have a high calorie gel that I mix in gravy and she eats that. It's supposed to stimulate her appetite too. She was coughing a little bit ago, so maybe she has a hairball.

When she woke me up this morning, I could hear her stomach making noise. She did nibble at her breakfast today, hopefully she'll eat it all.

I was thinking about the arthritis pills more and I don't think they are doing much for her. If they eased pain at all I can't tell. She cried and bit me yesterday when I tried to cut out a mat on her hip. She really doesn't like them being touched. So I don't think I'll get those pills again.

It's good that you have such a gel and she has started to like food a little better. :heart: I hope the reason for not eating is the hairballs and not the pain.  :huh: Cats are masters at hiding their pain.  :rolleyes:
:zzz:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal