collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Poor Abuse Ponies.... Makes me Wonder :(  (Read 7364 times)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Abuse Ponies.... Makes me Wonder :(
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »
I don't look at as abuse.....I see it as well loved. My childhood Bluebelle was loved to literal death. I took her everywhere and did everything with her. She lost part of her mane and part of her tail. She wasn't blue anymore....but rather brown. Most of her stars were gone. I can remember once an aunt tried to replace Bluebelle with a nicer one that she had gotten somewhere. I was so upset that she wanted me to get rid of her....because I wasn't good to her. I didn't want a new Bluebelle....I wanted MY Bluebelle. By the time I went off to college....I know that one of her ears was mangled and her back legs were bent. I am most sad that she went into the yard sale....because whoever bought her with the others probably threw her out. If I had her today, she would be displayed so proudly....that or she would be tossed into my purse....so we could continue our adventures. :)

That's sweet.  :). My well-loved toys still get displayed along with the newer toys that are in nicer condition.  I have a Donald Duck from when I was four.  He's missing his bowtie, buttons, half an eye and the seam on his mouth.  He is no longer white (he's sort of gray.). I loved him almost to death but I wouldn't dare trade him because he's special and went everywhere with me.

That said, I still never cut my toys' hair or wrote on them.  There's the kind of scrapes you get through adventuring and the kind you get for other reasons, I think (kids being kids, kids not caring, pets, etcetera.)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal