Pony Talk > Off Topic

What made you smile today?

<< < (482/483) > >>

BlackCurtains:
My first order from Temu came :frolic: I got so much craft stuff! I could easily spend all my money there :lol:

Taffeta:
It's been quite a long time since I last sorted out my mip ponies. I was going through some photos looking for one in particular to show someone something. And realised I had some ponies MOC I didn't remember having. Like Starflower and Confetti. When did I get those O.o.

But that's definitely a happy thing :)

BlackCurtains:
I owed 60 something on my small storage unit that I never used. I had a move out date for the 10th. The manager just called and said since I never moved in and didn't even pick up the key or anything he would wave the fee and I only had to pay $10. Plus he moved me out today, so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

cowboyopossum:
Yesterday my stepdad's cat decided to cuddle with me. He is usually pretty iffy about me, maybe he was just embarrassed to show affection when people are around.

Heart Of Midnight:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on March 28, 2024, 09:54:37 AM ---This was last night. I was eating strawberries and I went to pet Aster. She went crazy on my fingers! So I gave her a little slice of strawberry and she acted like some cats act with catnip :lol: I got it all on video!

Aster

--- End quote ---

A wonderful video of the lovely Aster! :heart: I didn't even know that cats can get crazy from strawberries! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version