collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 54612 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #825 on: May 29, 2023, 09:06:33 AM »
Thanks :) The burgers were good! I have two leftover for today. I finally got some sleep too, but I woke up three times, twice with a bad headache and once soaking in sweat. I'm freshly showered now though and feel better :)

Chores for today. I still need to do laundry and vacuum. I need to change the sheets on the bed (ugh) and clean the litter boxes.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 29, 2023, 03:44:08 PM »
that shark is ADORABLE  lookit his widdle fins!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 29, 2023, 04:12:55 PM »
Ponybookworm, nice looking hammerhead shark!  :good:
:zzz:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 29, 2023, 04:54:45 PM »
Glad my hammy is making people smile!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 29, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »
That shark is adorable!

I saw some bees on my flowers.  I hope they like them.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 30, 2023, 05:47:19 AM »
BC YAIY!!! You ate some good food!!!
Brightberry, aww bees are adorable!!!

Started writing down some fave patterns in one of my Pony notebooks so I can make them if the power goes out. Made a tiny bear & it's perfect for a Pony toy!!! Wrote that down as I'd love several of them...
Washed myself down & laundered my sleeping bag, so I'm all fresh pretty much. Made it to coffee & my coffee pal was there!!! Had a good chat & stuff. Got messages & electric from the Co-op, & can still get a load more stuff. May just get the new stereo I need. Nothing too complex. Now I have to get the clothes laundered...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #831 on: May 30, 2023, 07:58:36 AM »
I ended up calling 911 and going back to the hospital last night. My arm felt funny and I had pain in my jaw again, a headache and a lump in my throat. They did a bunch of EKGs and took blood. Everything came back fine except something from my heart was "slightly" elevated. They wanted me to stay overnight for observation but I started feeling better and asked to go home. The cardiologist who put in the stent wasn't working last night, but I have an afternoon appointment with him today.

I still have a headache and my throat is sore, so maybe I'm sick with something else. I haven't had a sore throat in a long time. It hurts to swallow.

My neighbors came by yesterday and took my garbage. I offered them a $20 because that's all the cash I have but they refused. They said they were going to get the kids to do it from now on and said I can offer them a couple bucks or some candy or something. I'm so glad. That was one thing my niece screwed me with too, since she would always help with my trash.

I got more MeeMeows! They're cute kitty toys that I'm starting to collect. I'll post them in Games and Toys.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 30, 2023, 04:59:16 PM »
BC, It's good that you went to the hospital and they checked your health. Fortunately, you are feeling a little better and are at home. :hug: Maybe you have a flu coming on and that caused those symptoms?  :huh:

Oh, you have kind and helpful neighbors! :heart: That is very rare nowadays (at least in Finland)!

---

On Tuesday, I went to my grandparents' grave to water the flowers and see that everything has been kept clean. On the same trip, I took old dishes and books for recycling. I found a lovely sparkling door decoration for myself for the winter and a new t-shirt for my mother. It's nice that the so-called recycling cabinet has come again on the side of a road right here near my home. It is always brought there every summer.
I washed with my mother outside the kitchen window because it had horrible bird droppings. Luckily, they went away easily. We had to wash the window from the inside as well because it was completely full of cat nose prints!  :lol:

Wednesday morning I have to get up early and now I'm still awake even though it's already 3 am. :biggrin:  :rolleyes:
:zzz:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #833 on: May 31, 2023, 03:20:08 AM »
Loving the hammerhead shark! :heart:

I've been running around like a headless hen for the past days. I'm flying to Stockholm tomorrow with John and his mom is coming to live here while we're away to look after our cats. We called her monday to ask what to grocery shop for her and at first she didn't need anything.. but she could do with some milk to her coffee (which she will be bringing as neither of us drink coffee), any milk would do.. but this brand with the red packaging is her prefered choice. She didn't need any fruit or vegetables, for sure... but some cherry tomatoes would be nice. Food? Anything would do... but could we buy some gound beef pie? Oh, don't care of any brand, any will do.. but this brand is what she usually buy :haha:. Omg, it conituned like this with everything, it was hilarious. Old woman don't want to be any trouble but of course she's getting her prefered brand of things. She's so nice to do this for us :heart:. A neighbour of hers is gonna watch her cat while she's here looking after ours. Today I made some patties for her with fried onion she can have with potaoes and my home made blackcurrant jam. We've been cleaning and preparing so much for her stay but we're finally done.

I'm done with packing as well. And all my lists.

The airport-city train in Stockholm derailed a few days ago and wont be going for a week so I've been looking up flightbuses, tickets, downloading apps.. Looking up and writing down every commute route from the city terminal to the hotel, from the hotel to Old town, butterfly house, museums.. the venue where I'm gonna WATCH NIGHTWISH!!!!! on saturday.. :yippee: Now I'm afraid I will forget my lists.. lol.. :freak:

I'm also afraid I will forget my reading tablet as it's in my work bag.. and I work today and tomorrow and will be gone overnight and I'm sick to my stomach with worry about the train gonna be late and I'm gonna miss my flight.. sigh... Sorry for rambling. I'm just so excited! I'm gonna watch my favorite band for the first time in 19 years!  :yippee:

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #834 on: May 31, 2023, 07:59:51 AM »
BC, i'm glad you started feeling better and that your neighbors are helping out :hug:

back to work today after the long weekend. i took friday and tuesday off so it will be a short week at least.

it wasn't too relaxing since we did errands and an eye doctor appointment for my husband. hopefully he'll have eye surgery soon. it's stressing me out but we both feel better after talking to the doctor. my parents aren't helping because they keep bugging me about when his appointments are and how everything is going. they're anxious for him to start driving again. but the pressure isn't helping. he'll be ready when he's ready. we just have the 1 car and we both work from home so we don't drive too often.

after work i also need to go to the store and get more dog treats. which means driving halfway across town. at least it's light out. during the winter it's so dark out here in the suburbs.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:05:30 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 31, 2023, 12:50:53 PM »
More love for Whack-A-Ray!!!  :lovey:
BC, so glad you have helpful neighbours, & also glad you're keeping an eye on your health now xxx
Beth I do hope the eye surgery goes well for hubby xxx
Beldarna, sounds so exciting!!! But yep, travelling has so much stuff you need to organise!!!
HOM, that recycling cabinet sounds delightful!!!

Clothes: laundered!!! Stereo, ordered!!! (only £50 plus free postage). 99% of my orders, posting!!!
Didn't even know the visitor was coming today until I heard her knock!!! Oh sugar!!! So I saw her half-asleep with my post in my hands from behind the door I opened to say hello!!! And it didn't occur to me to open any of it!!! And one of them was the letter she needs to know about!!! Oh well, I can tell her a white lie about it arriving tomorrow...

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #836 on: June 02, 2023, 01:25:31 PM »
I'm having a bad physical day. My back is killing me and my feet are swollen. I've been slowly doing chores... there is so much to do. I got too far behind.

Taking breaks I'm making walls and floors for The Sims 4. I got back into the game recently, bought a few new packs and kits because they're all on sale. Anyway, I  was trying to decorate for a vampire mansion and was unimpressed by the choice of wallpapers. So I looked up how to make them and it's super simple. Been downloading digital seamless paper packs all day lol.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 02, 2023, 01:57:20 PM »
Sounds good BC!!! And you take it easy if your health is playing up again xxx

I forgot to mention the cinnamon rolls I baked the other day, but I've been eating my way through them as they are always so delicious.
I crocheted a tiny bunny pattern, & intend to work on another later, but first I need to do work on a scarf. It's been sitting for a while since I started on it, so I need to go back to the video to continue...
My orders have been arriving slowly but surely, that's four packages so far, including the Lovecrafts batch. Also I have news on the bundle!!!
My Lovecrafts batch included DK cotton yarn, & I need some heatproof mats in the kitchen, so there's a thing I have to crochet. Priority there is for one in front of my airfryer, so I can put the base down when I pull it out without risking burns on the worksurface.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 03, 2023, 10:34:39 PM »
I'm gonna do very little today

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #839 on: June 04, 2023, 07:46:05 AM »
Having a bad day. It's not even noon. Back is still killing me, ibuprofen does nothing. I'm still trying to get all these chores done. I guess I am slowly making progress. I got caught up on the dishes at least. I still need to clean the kitchen counters and stove. In the fridge I had put grilled onions on a plate I made for my burgers last week. I had them on paper towels but the oil spilled over the edge anyway and ran down a bunch of stuff in the fridge. So I need to clean that up. Need to do laundry for towels. Need to vacuum. Need to fix the bed and put on sheets (ugh).

On top of all that, need to work on art.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal