collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 79795 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2013, 10:57:17 AM »
Aw, thanks for asking! Nothing of mine is on the market quite yet but I'm almost ready to go with a story about a stray cat who is looking for a safe home to have her kittens, and also a Romeo/Juliet kind of story about two horses from opposite herds who try to be together despite their herds fighting with each other over territory. I love animal stories. ^^

As soon as they are on the market you will hear about them for sure because I will not be able to contain my excitement and will be talking about it all over the Arena. XD
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2013, 11:06:07 AM »
Just updated my wish list withe the random questions!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #617 on: January 31, 2013, 11:08:03 AM »
Books: I'm only interested in books surrounding/about The Hobbit at the moment and most of them (apart from the Return of the King) are far too expensive for the swap ^^

Phobias: My phobias won't affect this swap I don't think!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #618 on: January 31, 2013, 11:08:53 AM »
i'm trying to write a short pony fanfic. we'll see how it goes.

i'm really bad at grammar and i often skip words when i'm typing or change the tenses... so it will need alot of editing.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 31, 2013, 11:11:18 AM »
No real phobias, but I'm not fond of bugs.  So I really wouldn't like one of those lollipop things with a bug or scorpion in it!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 31, 2013, 11:12:37 AM »
So I really wouldn't like one of those lollipop things with a bug or scorpion in it!

I wouldn't either, but mainly because I have had them before.  They are not that exciting. 

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 31, 2013, 11:39:07 AM »
My biggest hate is anything Zombie! lol

Also, I made my first purchase for my partner today!!!! I put in a best offer and it got accepted and it was a TERRIBLE offer!  :lol: Which means I have a lot more budget left than I expected. Plus I bid on something.  :biggrin:

Also, for the person that mentioned using most of the budget on one item.. Honestly, if you think it would make your partner happy, I say go for it! I know there are some pricey things on my want list but I also know that I'd probably never be able to afford to buy them on my own. I say have fun with this swap! I sure am! I'm learning all about new collections!  :)

Dear Partner I have a question for you.
If you read or like books in general, what kind of book or specific book is it that you would like to receive. Is there a series you are missing books from or a series you'd like to start reading but just haven't gotten around to buying?

I would love any Harry Potter books that aren't the novels themselves. Like making of movie books, books about the books, or anything else JK Rowling or anyone else wrote about HP. I also am missing the second Beyonders book by Brandon Mull, any of the Dragon Princess Books by E.D Baker, ANYTHING that has owls and bats in it. I love books <3

I'm so easy to please partner. Seriously.. lol
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:44:04 AM by karrie91 »

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #622 on: January 31, 2013, 11:40:14 AM »
Ahhhh that is one thing you definitely shouldn't put in my box: XD Anything zombie/gory I don't like gory or zombie things or scary things ^^

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 31, 2013, 11:54:51 AM »
Ahhhh that is one thing you definitely shouldn't put in my box: XD Anything zombie/gory I don't like gory or zombie things or scary things ^^

I so very much agree.  I don't like horror/vampire/gory/dark/monsters/aliens/evil things.  I hate everything zombie. 

I don't like ants.

I do like really odd creatures, insects, sea creatures, and a lot of things most people don't like. Just no ants.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 31, 2013, 12:04:45 PM »
So I really wouldn't like one of those lollipop things with a bug or scorpion in it!

I have to raise my hand on this one too! I don't like realistic looking bugs at all. I do like some of the cuter LPS bugs, but that's as far as it goes. So Partner if you are worried about sending me something from your region, please don't let it be buggy or crawly. :)

Also Partner, here is another question- My area is known for their Salt Water Taffy and we have a Candy store here, they make fudge and chocolates. I know the taffy is a thing people associate with our area, so that being said, do you want some salt water taffy or would you like some other sort of candy or something from my area like a post card, t-shirt or knick knack? We have alot of touristy stuff here and I could possibly find something really unique or unusual if you prefer.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 31, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
Salt Water Taffy brings back happy memories for me.  YUM.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 31, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »
I have a question. Not sure if it's been asked yet because this thread moves like lightning! lol

Anyway, say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too? Like if I got a few that were on your want list and a few others too? I only ask because there are some GOOD deals on ebay right now.. lol

Maybe we should post pictures of our completed collections? lol

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 31, 2013, 12:57:38 PM »
Anyway, say you collected a specific line of things and listed some that you needed, would you be happy to get ones you DON'T need too? Like if I got a few that were on your want list and a few others too? I only ask because there are some GOOD deals on ebay right now.. lol

For me yes! I only listed specifics in case my partner was overwhelmed by the size of some possibilities (like Pokemon, I'd love any of the first gen Pokemon but I listed several specifically because there are like... sooo many Pokemon).  Really anything from the mentioned lines would be great as far as I'm concerned. :)
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 31, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »
It's been a long day! Phew! But I'll answer some questions.

Books: I love to read. I wouldn't mind getting some horror books in. Creepy, bloody, gruesome are just what I like!

Phobias/Things I hate:
  Hmmm.....nothing I can think of.

Well.....I personally don't care much for duplicates, but I'll take them if you don't want them. LOL
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 31, 2013, 01:04:59 PM »
I don't mind getting a double of something or something I didn't ask for if it's cheaper for my partner.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal