Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Wizard's Wizarding World of Ponies

<< < (2/2)

Wizard:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on March 18, 2024, 12:12:48 PM ---Double posting is fine here :) Posts that are posted close together get merged. You can also use the 'modify' button at the top right of your first post to add stuff there too.

Love her expression!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I noticed the merge thing, that's quite interesting!
I'm currently working on a pick-and-mix adoptable, kind of like a pony builder but a little more custom.
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
You pick a species, hair/tail style, expression, and colours. Everything is drawn on a seperate layer so swapping expressions/hair/species/etc is simple.

Post Merge: March 18, 2024, 04:29:55 PM

UPDATE:
Finished designing the pieces for the adoptables, and made an example piece of my character using this new base.
Also went a bit crazy with the background, but I feel like it would be the background to some old MLP toy lol

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wizard:
More art for the page:

Wizard:
A funny travelling unicorn arrived into town earlier today! She put on quite the show!

Griffin:
Great to see more of your art, your style is very cute! I like how your linework appears both relaxed and confident. And I adore your OC!

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on March 17, 2024, 06:37:02 PM ---We have a commission an artist thread at the top of this forum :) You can post there. Most people have it in their signatures too :)

--- End quote ---

What BC said  :) The overall rules of trading and selling on the Arena apply, of course, but other than that we don't have special rules regarding commissions. The stickied thread is convenient especially if you offer commissions on an ongoing basis, but you're also allowed to make a separate thread to advertise - I believe most artists who only open a limited number of slots at a time prefer this way.

Good luck with your sales! And it's very kind of you to offer free adopties, too  ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version