collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are your resolutions for the year?  (Read 636 times)

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
What are your resolutions for the year?
« on: January 02, 2024, 09:33:24 AM »
If you have them :)

I'd like to keep losing weight and work toward volunteering at the local shelter. I also want to get my medical issues straightened out. I spent most of 2023 cancelling appointments and avoiding phone calls.

Other things; I'd like to get a hamster again. I already started buying supplies. I would also like to get a fish tank for my desk with a betta and some shrimp.

I want to focus on my miniatures as far as art goes.

I've never really made my apartment a home. The walls are mostly bare, I hardly have any friendly furniture, there are storage boxes all over. I'd like to start decorating as best I can within the rules (I can't paint, unfortunately). There are some old ideas from when I first moved in that I want to make happen.

What about you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: What are your resolutions for the year?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 06:01:10 AM »
I think my new year's resolutions have been the same almost every year. :D

I really want to focus on taking better care of myself. i need to start exercising regularly and eating better. i need to get excited about cooking again.

i also need to reconnect more with my friends. since i moved it's harder to stay in touch. Between covid and my parents moving too i haven't been able to go back home and see anyone. i'm hoping to visit this year but it's hard with the dogs. i get really stressed when i'm away from them.

i also want to do more projects around the house. i need to finish the work i started in the backyard. i also want to paint the bathrooms and replace the mirrors with something nicer. the builder grade ones are already starting to degrade.

professionally i want feel excited about tech again. i need to learn some new stuff. with all of the blockchain and AI hype everything feels scammy. but there's a lot of new stuff that isn't overhyped BS. i would like to learn more about that.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline DracoKat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 08:37:17 AM »
those are some goals. And yes, make your apartment your home! You deserve to live comfortably.

My goal is to get healthier as well. I've been going to the gym for a few months, but been slacking thanks to the holidays. I want to get recommited and refocused on it and get healthier and lose weight.
I also want to try to get out more. I realized I spent most of my 2023 indoors when I normally go out with my camera and visit different parks and such. I didn't do that this year.

Offline brmylittleponycollector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Hello, I study Veterinary Medicine&collect Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 10:17:33 AM »
Happy New Year!!! My resolutions are to start veterinary medicine college by being studious and a good, super dedicated student and also go to church more, be the best version of myself and be a kind, kind and docile person and take more care of my appearance and also buy items from my collection and others personal projects!! :biggrin:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 01:41:52 PM »
I hope to loose some more weight. But that's a goal not a resolution or promise. I usually don't give new years resolutions as I'm bad at keeping them.

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 10:39:09 AM »
  • Continue reading (I’m so proud of myself for reading 64 books in 2023! :frolic:)
  • Be healthier (Eat right and exercise. I regained some weight I need to lose again.)
  • Make cleaning part of my daily life so things don’t become overwhelming and stack up. Also organize!!
  • Continue working on my mental health.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal