Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Valentine's gifts, BBs, and thrift store finds

(1/3) > >>

SaraMari:
Hi everyone! I am happy to be able to post again so quickly, though there have been waaaay less ponies at the thrift stores lately (or perhaps more collectors there  :P I was able to find a few cuties, and I'd like to share the items I got on Valentine's day. I will start with the blind bags first since they were the least recent get ^^/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I took the box when I found them at the Toys R Us in Maplewood MN, though now I'm not sure what to do with it, it's larger than I expected haha!

These are all the blind bags I was able to find, I was sooo happy that Minty was still there but I still really want Lemon Hearts and Flower Wishes. I've gotten Sugar Grape since this picture but was too lazy to retake haha.

For Valentine's Day my mom got me the styling size Princesses, they are very cute!

And to celebrate Valentine's day I headed to the thrift store alone and got these two ladies. They were 1.60$ each and I thought it was so nice to find a romantic themed G1 on Valentine's XD I already have Rainbow Dash, but this one might end up a custom.

Last Friday I went to several thrift stores but only found one pony, but it's baby Tappy! One I had in childhood and sooo cute. She was about 2$ (sorry I haven't cleaned her yet) I was lucky just to get her as I spied her in a woman's cart, and she seemed to be debating getting the bag so I kinda hovered until she decided and put the bag back, lucky #TT#

And I stopped at the thrift store again this morning before the gym and found SS Cherries Jubilee! The flocking on her body is pretty well worn off, but its quite clean except one spot on her mouth I think I can get out when I clean her. She was .57$

Thanks for looking everyone!

Koudoawaia:
That bride pony is in such lovely condition^^

Tiella:
What a great haul!

Diamond:
Congrats you found some fun ponies. 

kittybethy:
Wow!! Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page