collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seriously?! a chargeback now... UPDATE Not good  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Seriously?! a chargeback now... UPDATE Not good
« on: December 23, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »
so   basicaly i am  haivgn another perosn flake.  on me refuse to pay. this is liek the thrid perosn  since september to do this to me for a HIGH  dollar ammount. one  here on the   Arena    and teo on facebook.
the one on the arena  was rahter recent. 

but the situation arose   today   when i got on.  this perosn  i know i'm not alowed to say there name.for "privacy"   reasons. since its her real name.  and shes onf acebook. but back in septmeber   (around the 3rd or 4th she aske dif  she could purchase aobut   250.00 worht of stuff (that does include shipping) i said ok and i would do payments.  becuae it was   alot of moeny. well it has been a nightmare.

they sent he first payment then said she'd sned hte next in two weeks well.. i would message her and ask and  she'd say i'll send it tomrrow.   or send another excuse   and so on and so forth then i'll send it first week of october. then i would send her  amessage and she would totoatly ignore me   no response at all.  in october. so  i finally heard back form her in novemebr and shes like i'll send a payment norrow never got here.    nad ifnally    on   nov 15  i wa slike look you need to either pay it off or    i will  get you a shipping quote for what you've already purchased.

so shes liek no no i have my   school cheek coming in three weeks.  i'll pay off hte balance then i'm liek ok.  well  peroidaly i'd check with her in november most of hte time her ignorign the messages.

well on december  6th  i was like are you goign ot pay its been more hten three weeks.  she slike i'm wiating on my check.  so then  on the 13 i was like look you need to pay. i need to get this stuff out of here.  espcialy if you wnat it before christmas.  supposudly   a christmas present for her daughter.  agian   oh  my check comes  in in three weeks.
 and i was like ok. and let it drop becuae i figured    thas fien she'll pay me in fact i talked to her   three days ago. 

well todya i go to check soemthing and  surprise guess what?    i have   a Chargeback on my account in paypal  from that first payment    back in september her  saying  that it was unautheroized.

i'm like wth?!
luickly and thankfully. she   had messged me right before she sent the payment on facebook askign for my paypal. and then her saying Sent.so i have proof that she purposufully sent the moeny. and   her saying she would pay the  remaining  207 balance. but   so far nothign   well   today  after  spending  about an hour  on  the phone with paypal and hten the cops becuase its fraud.  turns out this isnt the first time shes done this.  they did relase my   account.   but   its sitll being "reviewed"  and there going to contact the  cc company.   

but htis is ridiculuous..  its  appernt she had no inteton of paying me and i have blocked her on facebook.  but seriously this   is getting ridicuolus this is the THIRD  perosn to rack up a high dolar ammoun t then    deicde to not pay me after commiting to it.

agian   mods   let me know if i can post the name..  or not   i think that  this   perosn should be avoided like the plague. its nothing but  a nightmare and an annoyance.  liek pulling teeeth. but this    is  beyond ridiculus   and she waited this long.. to do the chargeback and didint evne have the decency to tell me or anyhting..  i wouldnt  even have ntoiced if i hadnt  logged in to send  money to a friend.

UPDATE 1-7
the   stupid chargeback went through yesterday     and she won the case.   i had sold a item.  and  didnt realize that   the   chargebac k had gone through    even though i was told  by payapl orignally it wouldnt. well they lied.   
and i lost  58.00.  and now my accountis negative   15.00 thanks to this   ***** chargeback.

so    Chargebacks will screw you over. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:26:40 PM by Lorelei Redfern »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously?! a chargeback now...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 01:09:33 PM »
Unfortunately we dont allow the posting of real names so you wont be able to do that here. It sounds as though you have followed the correct procedures and you will be out time and effort rather than actual money.

With so many facebook specific pony and general selling pages out there now I feel as though we have taken massive steps backwards in our tight little protective community. We have gone from being so careful in who we deal with - wanting to see proof of transaction history or putting in place behaviours to protect ourselves - to trading with people we perhaps only know as a name and nothing else.

I am so sorry you have been messed around in this way but it sounds as though you have managed to resolve the situation and at least you know never to deal with this person again.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 04:27:51 AM »
If she is also a member here then you can post her user ID but its hard to know on FB and like Cat said, we don't allow personal names to be posted (we can discuss it privately though if you want us to know her name and check if we can find a match on an ID) . We do allow a scammers email address to be posted here though (but not their snail mail/home address or other personal details)
I'm sorry you've had to go through this  :(   :hug: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 04:06:11 PM »
If she is also a member here then you can post her user ID but its hard to know on FB and like Cat said, we don't allow personal names to be posted (we can discuss it privately though if you want us to know her name and check if we can find a match on an ID) . We do allow a scammers email address to be posted here though (but not their snail mail/home address or other personal details)
I'm sorry you've had to go through this  :(   :hug:

Thanks ringletts i will be  messeging you with  a problem i had recently her eon the arena   and the name of this girl i had isseus with. i  knew her in rl i guess thats hwy it makes it hurt worse ya know.    i dont want anyone else to  have to deal with her

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal