collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93386 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #435 on: February 13, 2023, 06:57:12 AM »
That sounds really frustrating! I'm sorry you fell, that sounds painful :huh:

I have a lot to complain about but none of it is trivial. So instead I'm going to say it's really cold today, but I still have my windows closed because it's only going to be cold for two days. After that the humidity comes back and it's going to be like 85 again. It's unseasonably warm despite the few cold fronts that have come though. In past years, Feb was usually the month where we would get temps to almost freezing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 13, 2023, 08:09:26 AM »
The one time stuff in this city moves a minute faster than expected, bus arrives. I hurry, driver can see me and it just drives off, leaving me about 15 mins (hopefully just) late for class
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 14, 2023, 06:15:32 AM »
Yesterday while I as at work, my dad decided to put up a new shelf in my room.  Sounds great, right?  Well, my dad's idea of doing something is to do it part way and leave the rest for someone else to finish after finishing "his part."  He took a lot of my collectibles and put them on the bed while he was working. The shelf was full and that stuff had to go somewhere, but what really gets me is my mom didn't even try to put most things back like I had it.  She said she couldn't remember where stuff went and figured I could fix it myself. It's going to take me quite a while to put stuff back close to the way it was.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #438 on: February 14, 2023, 08:32:06 AM »
I'm tired of running out of my meds because my niece can't pick them up in time, so my doctor told me to call this little pharmacy that's privately owned and have them deliver everything. I called them and they said they'd contact Walmart to get everything switched over. Walmart told them they also deliver and that they were going to get in contact with me. They never did. So I called the small pharmacy again and they said they requested a fax from Walmart with my info and they never got it. I tried calling the pharmacy over there, but no one ever answers the phone.

Meanwhile, my prescriptions are in limbo and not getting filled.

I called the small pharmacy again just now and told them to just switch everything to them no matter what Walmart says. The lady I talked to said she would give them a call and tell them I want my stuff sent to them asap. So we'll see what happens.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 14, 2023, 12:39:30 PM »
I can't get Fanfiction.net to work sometimes.  I like to read stuff on my lunchbreak but the last few days all I've gotten is unable to connect errors and it says to contact the website owners.  So how do I do that if I can't get on the site to get their contact information?  It works at night when I get home so I don't know if there's a firewall on the library's wifi that's keeping it from working.  Clearing the cache didn't fix it, either.  #nerdproblems

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 14, 2023, 05:05:03 PM »
The dead bug that was in sugarberrys tail is gone now but now a very alive stinkbug decided to dive bomb into my neck while buzzing loudly I think I may have killed it but I can't be sure because I can't find the body so I am in constant fear of getting jumpscared by it again I find most of them don't use their wings that much but the ones that do are crazy I was recording a video at the time so at least I have a very funny video of me just trying to do a normal video before sceaming and then just sitting in silence
long live chrysalis

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #441 on: February 15, 2023, 03:12:17 AM »
One of the cats have pooped in the litterbox and not covered it. It stinks all the way to the livingroom. I don't have the energy to get up and shovel it. I have to sit in the stink. But so does he!

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 16, 2023, 05:13:49 PM »
One of the cats have pooped in the litterbox and not covered it. It stinks all the way to the livingroom. I don't have the energy to get up and shovel it. I have to sit in the stink. But so does he!

:lmao: Sorry, but this started to make me laugh and this is a very familiar phenomenon for us too! Hector is often such a busy cat that he doesn't have time to cover up his poop and instead goes crazy and runs around the house! Sometimes it's even so busy that the poo follows the cat around the house! Then I'm in a hurry and panic to clean it!  :freak: On Wednesday, there was cause for a little panic and haste, because Hector decided to tint the green blanket that was on the armchair to new, slightly brown shades... with a smell!  :X  :facepalm:

:zzz:

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 17, 2023, 04:17:22 AM »

:lmao: Sorry, but this started to make me laugh and this is a very familiar phenomenon for us too! Hector is often such a busy cat that he doesn't have time to cover up his poop and instead goes crazy and runs around the house! Sometimes it's even so busy that the poo follows the cat around the house! Then I'm in a hurry and panic to clean it!  :freak: On Wednesday, there was cause for a little panic and haste, because Hector decided to tint the green blanket that was on the armchair to new, slightly brown shades... with a smell!  :X  :facepalm:

When we first brought bowie home he was a kitten and therefore didn't understand the litter box so there was poopy paw prints all over the living room
long live chrysalis

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #444 on: February 17, 2023, 05:45:53 AM »
Mousie had some problems with the litter box too. Aster doesn't thankfully.

Eczema is breaking out on both my thumbs and one hand. I haven't had a breakout in a while despite the stress I've been under. It's super itchy >_<

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 17, 2023, 07:24:04 PM »
My mom has been really annoying today.  I don't think she means to be, but there's been several times today where something she's done has annoyed me. 

I came home from work yesterday feeling terrible because I didn't get to finish my lunch. My head felt like it was spinning.  This morning I still didn't feel well and didn't go to work today. Around 8:30 the phone rang.  My mom asked me if I knew who it was. I told her no and moved away from the phone and didn't answer it.  She decided to answer it anyway and it was someone wanting to know if I was available to work today.

Later she got a text that asked her to confirm an appointment. She read the text out loud and literally said "Text 1 to confirm or 2 to cancel."  She pressed 2 instead of 1.  When I asked her why she did that, she told me she didn't know.   She got another text that asked her to confirm the cancelation.  In her panic to fix the error she made with the first text, she didn't read the second one that said to not reply if you didn't intend to cancel.  Because of that, she had to call the office and confirm her appointment. 

We also talked about something I needed to make oa copy of.  When she saw me with the paper later, she seemed surprised that I was going to make a copy of it.

:argh: :argh:

Ponyfan

Online Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 17, 2023, 08:27:06 PM »
Bank says I have low funds. Go to check online: needs a passcode sent to my phone. Phone won't take texts via Wifi & heavy winds recently seem to have taken signal out, so can't look at my account
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 12:33:45 PM by Ponybookworm »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #447 on: February 18, 2023, 05:57:34 AM »
The CT scan I need on my head was denied by my insurance for being "not medically necessary". On the second page it said there was a lack of reason because my doctor didn't send any notes about why I need it. I love my doctor but I've been frustrated with her the last few times I went to see her. This is just another thing that I don't get. Why wouldn't she send a note that I have chronic headaches and migraines and pain from an implant in my head I got from prior brain surgery? I mean, what I just wrote would be fine. I thought I had an appointment in March but my calendar doesn't have it. Great.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 18, 2023, 01:19:36 PM »
My complaint is also about medical staff. :(  I had a follow up appointment with my dr this morning.  When the lady took me in to the area where she takes vitals, I was trying to ask her if I needed to wear a mask because I've been having sinus trouble this week.  She was really stressed out today and told me she didn't have time for that today like I was trying to make conversation about the weather. :( She then told me that they were triple booked today and that I was going to have to start having later appointments because she doesn't have time to give the weekly shots.  The appointment I had today been booked for 3 months.  I know the staff member was really stressed out and she's not usually that dismissive but being treated like that didn't feel good.   Because of that conversation, I didn't mention my sinus problems to my dr. 

My mom kept saying she wanted me to help her with a virtual dr visit. Fast forward to almost time for it to happen and she suddenly decides she doesn't know how to do anything, doesn't remember what day the visit is supposed to be etc...  She's on the phone with the dr right now though.

I'm so tired of my mom interrupting me before I finish a sentence or not listening when I'm talking and then asking me the exact same thing that I just said.  It's so annoying. :(

I also hate being in the middle of my parents. My dad will say something my mom doesn't hear and then I have to ask her what my dad said because he will get mad if he doesn't get a answer.

The other night we went out for Valentine's and the person getting fountain drinks didn't hear my dad say he wanted Coke.  My dad was almost yelling at the worker "Coke! Coke!" I finally stepped in and told her what he wanted.  Unfortunately, that's the type of thing I have to live with every day.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 01:37:59 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #449 on: February 18, 2023, 03:37:16 PM »
I took a commission on Instagram for this guy's fursona in G1 pony form. I asked if he wanted any sculpting and he said no. I'm almost done painting it and I don't like it at all. The fursona has some interesting robotic parts and I know I could sculpt them and make it look really good. I could even sculpt the tail and fur tufts. Before I add the hair I'm going to show him the painted version and see if he's okay with it. I feel like if I talk him into doing sculpting, I'd need to charge him more, so I don't know if I should say anything or not.

I don't think I'll take another commission like this one. I'm not really interested in doing personas, even ponysonas.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal