collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pjs the ultimate outfit  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Pjs the ultimate outfit
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 05:11:04 PM »
I LOVE my fuzzy pj pants. In the winter (and cooler nights right now) it's those and a fuzzy long-sleeve nightie. In the summer/warmer nights it's a short sleeve nightie or tank top and my pj shorts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 10:15:58 PM »
Madhatter - It's my first official summer as a full time teacher, too!  How awesome is this?!  LoL. 

I'm probably in the minority when I say I'm not a huge fan of hanging out in my pajamas...  I don't know.  I just feel that unless it's between like 9pm and 8am (or whenever I roll out of bed ;) ) I feel like I'm always wasting time being in pajamas - even if I don't go anywhere!  I don't know.  It's really strange.  I'm an odd duck :)
Completely awesome! What subject do you teach? How exciting is it to not work during the summer? I mean professional development is never fun but still.

I've had some people tell me that before and actually my mother is like that. She hates to sit around in pj or relaxed type clothing. It's never bothered me though because I like to get up and do things. I will clean the whole house or sit and work on things in my pjs. I think I washed the cars in my pjs before, so I still feel productive. What does bother me is wearing my glasses. I always feel somewhat sleepy and sluggish in my glasses.

Look at all these pjs go! Neko I'm personally jealous of your cute stuff there. The only thing I have to rival awesome head wear is my hat collection.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 06:54:10 AM »
I found that Joe Boxer men's small pj pants fit just fine and have some fun patterns.  As hubby is shrinking, I get to steal his t-shirts.  :)  I wear scrubs at work, pretty much jammy like.   
:socks:   :frog:

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 09:34:17 AM »
Madhatter - It's my first official summer as a full time teacher, too!  How awesome is this?!  LoL. 

I'm probably in the minority when I say I'm not a huge fan of hanging out in my pajamas...  I don't know.  I just feel that unless it's between like 9pm and 8am (or whenever I roll out of bed ;) ) I feel like I'm always wasting time being in pajamas - even if I don't go anywhere!  I don't know.  It's really strange.  I'm an odd duck :)
Completely awesome! What subject do you teach? How exciting is it to not work during the summer? I mean professional development is never fun but still.

I teach high school business (Consumer Education, Keyboarding, COmputer Concepts, Business & Technical Concepts, and Business Publications - which includes being yearbook sponsor, ahh!).  Unfortunately I still need to go back into school sometime next week to finish up the last part of the yearbook, but I hope to make that quick :)

The one time I do like to wear my pjs a lot mroe is in the winter... I will get home, be freezing, and want to put on my warmest pair!  But I'll digress, since I'm enjoying the warm weather of summer at the moment :D

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 09:51:56 AM »
I have Halloween and SHEEP PJ pants. Love them!! I wear them around the house but take them off before bed cause I can't stand to sleep in pants. I usually just wear a t-shirt to sleep. I've got some comfy shorts too if I need to have my bottom half covered (lol company).

This is me exactly. lolol xD I demand to see your sheep PJ pants!!
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »
im a huge supporter of Sleeppants lazeing. =P i loove sleeppants, tho im kinda baffled by people who went to school or the store/mall in them. sure ill go outside in mine and the occasional drivethru for an emergency cheeseburger and shake, but thats about it. but it can be any time of the day and ill be perfectly fine in mine. =P i have a few different Mario ones, the standard bluish plaid, and my favorite warm ones are blue with snowflakes. not too fond of the super fuzzy ones tho, like some hideously bright christmasish cartooney ones the inlaw got for me... but shes kinda clueless. ima eventually throw them away. theyre THAT ugly.

and my bf is one of the odd types that cant stand hangin out in sleeppants, unless hes sick on the couch. he wont even go sit on the computer until he scrapes himself into clothes, even if its still bright and early and were not goin anywhere. then i go flop into my in slippers and sleeppants and dont move all day :silly:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal