collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pjs the ultimate outfit  (Read 1799 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Pjs the ultimate outfit
« on: June 13, 2012, 10:52:54 PM »
Hmm, since this is my first year teaching it's the first summer I've had to "sit at home" in a long time. I always worked part time or full time jobs during college and such, but the last week and a half has been pj time. I mean my pjs usually consist of some sort of shorts and a shirt/tank top. I believe they can pass for clothes, but I've decided pjs are the ultimate outfit. I would work in pjs no joke if it was allowed. Anyone else feel that pjs are the ultimate outfit? What do your favorite pjs look like? I'm very attached to some of my pj pants especially the ninja turtle ones. :nerdy:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: Pjs the ultimate outfit
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 12:00:03 AM »
I'm gotten sick so of course I wear my favorite pj-pants. They're pink, with white little hearts allover and a hotpink, satin belt. I usually have a t-shirt and tanktop to my pants but today I wear my favorite dark blue hoddie which reach down to my thigh, and my favorite socks a friend knitted for me. They'll yellow and red stripes. None of the colours match really, but I feel soo comfy!

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:08:44 AM »
I have Halloween and SHEEP PJ pants. Love them!! I wear them around the house but take them off before bed cause I can't stand to sleep in pants. I usually just wear a t-shirt to sleep. I've got some comfy shorts too if I need to have my bottom half covered (lol company).

I would totally wear my PJ pants to work.. technically I could since I work from home but I deal with materials that make a mess and I need to wear jeans so stuff doesn't cling to my clothes. Fleece is notoriously clingy. lol
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 12:13:58 AM »
I have Mountain Dew sleep pants.  XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 01:56:50 AM »
I realised last year that every pair of PJs I owned was pink! Which is crazy, cause I'm not a 'pink' sort of a girl, and nothing else of mine is pink at all! So I went out and bought a lovely grey set with flannel bottoms and a long-sleeved top. Though usually I just wear a random pair of bottoms and a tshirt of my fiance's xD He's given me a few that were too big for him, so they're almost knee-length dresses on me, but they're super comfy!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 06:43:59 AM »
My favorite pj pants have Grumpy Bear all over them!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 09:15:03 AM »
Grumpy Bear! I miss my CareBears. I know I have a big body pillow one around here somewhere.

I noticed I buy a lot of guys pj pants, because I'm not really into the cute girly ones. I prefer the ones with video games and such or the cartoons I like.  :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »
I ususally wear a nightgown of some sort.  I cant stand pants unless its 30 below outside.

They have to be short sleeved or straps too..another thing I cant stand are long sleeves :)

Needless to say, unless its summer (mine can pass off as a summer dress), I cant really get away with wearing something like that out in public xD  But its whats comfortable to me^^

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Phekzhen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
I only have to "go into" work 2-3 days a week, so the rest of the time I'm wearing sweatpants, boxers, pajama pants with t-shirts or tank tops. It does look kind of sloppy going out like this, so I try to change clothes if I do.

Of course, if I wear a shirt/tank top and shorts or sweats when I go out, those can continue being pajamas when I get back into the apartment.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 12:14:05 PM »
I have a black cat kigu that I wear in the winter. It's so comfy and warm!  I do have 2 pairs of MLP pjs too!

My kigu! 

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:17:33 PM by skyrocketneko »

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 12:17:51 PM »
My PJ pants have pugs on them and say, "Pug Life" all over...  They're frayed but I'm so attached to them!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 12:30:02 PM »
I am a sad pony because I am too pregnant to fit into my fat cats pjs, or my adult footy pjs, or my scotty dog pjs.  I have a lot of pjs.  So I have moved to my husbands pj pants and an old hanes tank top.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
Madhatter - It's my first official summer as a full time teacher, too!  How awesome is this?!  LoL. 

I'm probably in the minority when I say I'm not a huge fan of hanging out in my pajamas...  I don't know.  I just feel that unless it's between like 9pm and 8am (or whenever I roll out of bed ;)) I feel like I'm always wasting time being in pajamas - even if I don't go anywhere!  I don't know.  It's really strange.  I'm an odd duck :)

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »
Considering my PJ's usually consist of a tank top/camisole and booty shorts... Yeah, I don't hang out in my pyjamas. :P Unless I'm home alone for whatever reason. Then I'll spend the morning in them sometimes, as long as none of the blinds are open. XD

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »
This is my first week of working from home and i am totally guilty of the PJ thing. I almost forgot to change before I went out lol.

My PJ pants are black & white with CHICAGO down one leg.

Always looking for MLP erasers

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal