collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are there any Minecrafters here?  (Read 843 times)

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: Are there any Minecrafters here?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 02:14:38 PM »
@Stuntmang The worlds don't change that much. My world from 1.7 just changed biome nothing more. The key is that if you don't set up goals, then of course the game gets boring. Usually I try challenges to do the game a bit more fun.

@Scraleos For fixing lag I highly recommend using the mod optifine, it helps a lot!

@MoongazerThePony Yes please, pm me the ip if you don't want to post it here. Servers are so much fun. :)

@teresat On one server I overbred my cats, I had like 20 after me. XD
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
@emfen: One of our worlds had crazy amounts of wolves. I tamed them. Then I bred them. Way too many wolves! Another world we made a chicken coop and bred them and threw the eggs to get baby chickens. We messed up the server we had so many chickens!

ETA thanks for the info on the mod that fixes lag.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
@teresat XD Oh dear. I recall when I started hanging on servers there was this one server I was hanging on often. I made a very very efficient mob spawner when we transferred to 1.0.0, too efficient actually. We ended up having like 100 zombies in a 1x1 block area so the server started to lag terribly.

Usually I play on a server called smashcraft (mc.smashacraftonline.com), it's not very good but not bad either just under managed. I live in a sealed off ravine underneath ice sheet were I have grown a farm, a garden and keep animals far out in the winter wastelands. :P

There are just so many servers and most of them are over protective, such as password to leave spawn. My geeky dream is to get a better PC to support a server myself. I already got a very pretty map, that have bukkit supported builds. I want my server so be an open one but with a build trial kinda.

Adelius

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 03:49:55 PM »
I've only just started playing it recently, but I'm loving it so far! Although is it just me, or do other people get creeped out by some of the noises too?

I was just in my house at night doing some crafting at my crafting table for the following day, when I hear this BANG BANG BANG coming from behind me. I turned round to see a Zombie banging against my door! Scared the bejeezus out of me  :drunk:

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
Adeluis, I get scared too. Now I'm fairly used to it, so I went and installed the Herobrine mod. Deary me, I've never jumped my seat so high while playing minecraft ever! XD

That cow I tell you, it's MAD.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What makes me jump and become alert are those not so pleasant ambient sounds from caves, you see the mod I installed use similar ambient noises for the ghost Herobrine that stalks you.
I don't fear monsters nor lava, it's dark caves I tell you and that ghost guy. XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal