collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: avoid millionaire-executive on ebay!! UPDATE LAST POST!!  (Read 1626 times)

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
avoid millionaire-executive on ebay!! UPDATE LAST POST!!
« on: September 09, 2013, 02:54:46 AM »
I told this seller that I would be away from wednesday the 4th until sunday the 8th and would be unable to pay untill then. When I got home and checked my inbox the following email greeted me:

It's now 7:03 p.m. in th UK and you haven't paid yet. Just to let you know, if you do not pay you have an Unpaid Item recorded on your account. It will be bad for you that you will ruin your feedback over 1 purchase. If you do not pay I will have to block you from purchasing from me ever again. I do not tolerate Non-paying Buyers.

I paid and left feedback. She didn't agree with my criticisms and this morning. this was in my inbox:

You have only sold 4 items. I have sold so much more than you! You are a pathetic seller and a pathetic buyer. You take 7 days to pay and then you leave me bad feedback. I just got 4 more sales and the buyers saw your feedback. They think you are silly too. You ignorant Brit! Learn about ebay policy because I never threatened you. You are permanently banned from buying from me. Get a life and learn to pay for your purchases on time.

I sent her two emails saying I would be gone until sunday and as soon as I was home, I paid. When I was done laughing I decided to share her fury with the arena so everyone can avoid her if they want to.

My favorite bit is the 'ignorant brit' part she is really desperate and besides, I'm half welsh!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 03:28:20 AM by tornadoe »
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: avoid millionaire-executive on ebay!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 03:06:02 AM »
I am just curious did she ever reply and say that it was Ok that you paid later? Because by the sounds of her email, she didn't.  :huh:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 03:19:44 AM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline tornadoe

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 03:26:04 AM »
THe only emails I get no are abusive ones. SHe has also left me negative feedback but under a positve button. Yes I have repoted her to ebay and if my dvd is not in my hand by friday I wil take her to  a paypal dispute

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 03:34:44 AM »
She definitely needed reporting! whether she agreed to you paying late or not (and if not then she should have  let you know that right away .), she is being abusive and rude. There is no need for that kind of behaviour, even if she is upset and especially if she is an experienced seller she should know better. Where are her manners?  And leaving a false positive is a no-no too :(  I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that. I hope ebay sorts it out for you soon and thank you for the warning :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 04:21:04 AM »
That seller sounds super rude but I'm not entirely understanding why you left negative feedback if you have not received your item yet? How is that justified?

It sounds retaliatory to me. I have had this done to me buy buyers simply because they didn't like it when I kindly ( not rude AT ALL like your seller) asked them to pay when they hadn't paid 8 days later. That ruined my reputation for a while.

( You're  a Brit if you are from England, Scotland or Wales ;) )
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline tornadoe

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 04:30:04 AM »
I left her a neutral and I felt from her tone that she was being agressive. I am very proud of my feedback and was worried that she could damage it. Having seen her recent emails I am glad I did. The feedback is being removed and she will be dicaplined for her actions.

If she had checked her email Like everyone else does this would have been avoided. I am currently buying another box set from someone else and I told them I would be away. When I got back I had a massage saying ' no worries take your time'

It shouldn't be like this and I don't like being in this kind of situation as I really have better things to do but clearly there are still some sellers who think they can get away with things like this

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 08:32:44 AM »
Holy cow!!! Thank you for letting us know! I will not deal with someone like that!

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 10:39:27 AM »
Oh god a jerk like that? Insta-block.
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 12:31:29 PM »
I don't see how the seller did anything wrong. Perhaps you should have waited until you were back in town to make the purchase? Maybe she didn't get your e-mail. Leaving bad feedback was wrong. What is wrong with people these days?

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 12:45:29 PM »
Her responses were very rude, but if she didn't tell you that paying late was OK you shouldn't have bid. I would have been upset and opened a case as well. It sounds like mistakes were made on both sides to me.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline tornadoe

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 01:31:28 PM »
she made a mistake in shipping and had to get a quote but as it was 'labour day' in canada the post office was closed. That took three days to arange.

I also double checked my post yesterday, She sent me another email saying she had just read about the going away till sunday bit. Who checks their post once or twice a week and especially as an ebay seller!?

SHe is selling a dvd of a cartoon I watched as a child that is not comercially available so It's not like I had a choice. I have spoken to ebay and the feedback she left me will be gone within 12 hours. I also have another responce from her sitting in my inbox and I am sure she will be upset especially as she claimed I didn't know how to use ebay properly. I can't be asked and I am too tired to read it.

I don't like having to go through this. Life is better when people and nice to each other. I'm not as energized as I used to be..

Post Merge: September 09, 2013, 01:32:26 PM

I don't see how the seller did anything wrong.

did you not read the email with the 'ignorant brit' bit in it?

Offline Pumpkin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Enjoy the little things in life.
    • View Profile
    • Het Kamertje eBay
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 01:51:50 PM »
It doesn't matter if she had got your mail or not, that's simply not the way to communicate. If she was a decent seller she would have contacted you and asking: The description says payment has to be done in ...... days. Is something wrong? Can I help?

So she is a bit social behind...erm...a nutmeg? Case closed  ;)

I'm sorry for this, I hate people like that, they can give you such a bad feeling.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:54:38 PM by Pumpkin »

Visite Het Kamertje!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
I still do not understand though how you can leave feedback for an item you have not received yet?

And sellers can't ever damage a buyers feedback. It's been that way for a few years. Unfortunately sellers are screwed because buyers can do what they want but a seller can't even leave a neg.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Pumpkin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Enjoy the little things in life.
    • View Profile
    • Het Kamertje eBay
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
Nope and that's not fair at all.

Visite Het Kamertje!

Offline tornadoe

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 02:28:46 PM »
I was worried she would damage my feedback so I acted first. I am very proud of my feedback score on ebay and will do anything I can to protect it. I have been burned to much in the past.

Just checked her feedback and found that someone else is having problems and left her a negative. She responded by typing the word Liar several times with several exclamation marks. She also did the feedback thing and I have emailed the victim and informed them of how they can remove it and  a recomendation to report her to ebay
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:43:10 PM by tornadoe »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal