collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What would you do? My sad story.  (Read 261 times)

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
What would you do? My sad story.
« on: November 06, 2014, 10:56:32 AM »
this isn't really a site for this, but, I'm panicking, and I don't know where else I could go where few people know the person I speak of....
Um, anyway, So, I was married and sealed to a man in the LDS church. We were married around three months when I had to make a difficult choice: divorce him, or act upon my suicidal mentality of the time.
He's getting married again, after completely erasing me from his life. I was called by his Bishop (basically a pastor) and asked to write a letter, telling the story of our marriages decline and any reservations I might have on him getting married again. Some of the things I've been hiding from the world... I've been hiding because they could ruin his life. I was told that the letter would go all the way to the presidency of our church. I can't lie to the people of the church I love, even though I sort of left it (another long story), but at the same time... I want him to be happy. I've been very careful who I've told about our problems to avoid this situation. I'm worried that if I tell the whole story, he won't be able to have the life he deserves. But I have to tell the whole story because I can't lie to workers of God.
Help?  :cry:

[Locking as this is a WYP thread and you don't have enough posts to access this feature -kkat]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:29:26 PM by kaoskat »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal