Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Merry Go Round Flower Bouquet with Mainsail’s tail?

<< < (2/2)

ponytales:
Thanks all! I'd love to see inside and look for signs of a rehair (string, maybe?), but I'm very reluctant to take her head off as it's on in place/so tight

Pretty cool to think she may be an oddball, but I'm sure she has an interesting story, however it may occurred!  ^.^

Kitcatepic:
I own a bowtie with a tail that I believe either belonged to a medley or a seashell i've never heard of a pony straight up having another ponies tail so its interesting to see this happened to someone else I don't believe she is any sort of error of variant but I haven't handled her too much because she is gross and dirty and covered in age spots so I don"t know how secure her tail is the seller I bought the lot she was in from referred to snuzzle as perla in one listing which is the name she goes by in some other countries which may imply they have had experience with some sort of pony variant before I still don't think she is anything special but if I ever get around to cleaning her up ill probably keep her tail as is because i've never seen this happen to a pony before and I think it gives her a lot of personality

Taffeta:
Aside the weird put together princesses and happytails etc here in the UK at the end of production, I am not aware of there being many if any examples of demonstrable wrong-tail production. Someone might prove me wrong though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version