collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65971 times)

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon. Rowlet, Litten or Popplio
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2016, 07:57:50 AM »
I usually choose the fire starter, but I'm not very fond of Litten so I will be going with Rowlet. :>
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2016, 08:10:58 AM »
I really wanted to do a grass starter this go around but I hate owls.  >< so I'm not sure yet. Depends on the evolutions I guess.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have you no soul?

(I'm just playing around here, you are free to hate owls. I just think it's adorable! Not as cute as Fletchling, but that's a high standard!)

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2016, 08:22:55 AM »
I really wanted to do a grass starter this go around but I hate owls.  >< so I'm not sure yet. Depends on the evolutions I guess.

Spoiler

Have you no soul?

(I'm just playing around here, you are free to hate owls. I just think it's adorable! Not as cute as Fletchling, but that's a high standard!)

Lol maybe not  :') (birds in general scare me)

But rowlet seems really popular, so I'm happy other people like it. http://www.zerochan.net/2000495 I thought that fanart was super cute, lol

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2016, 08:28:33 AM »

Spoiler

Have you no soul?

Lol maybe not  :') (birds in general scare me)

But rowlet seems really popular, so I'm happy other people like it. http://www.zerochan.net/2000495 I thought that fanart was super cute, lol

Aw. I'm sorry!  :cry:

Yes, all of that adorable fanart!

Speaking of Rowlet, I'm still laughing from something on Twitter saying that Rowlet should evolve into Blathers from Animal Crossing. The resemblance is actually quite uncanny... Or is an owl with a bowtie a common thing in media in general?

|My Collection|

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2016, 11:16:57 AM »
This is getting slightly out of hand.

Theres already a  sun.moon thread out and a general discussion thread--please use one of those.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2016, 02:43:36 PM »
I've always gotten the first game (Red, Gold, Ruby, White, X, OR) and almost always got the fire starter (except for Tepig...) so habit dictates I choose Sun and Litten. Which works out, because my fiance wants Moon, and I really do love cats! But I've never liked any of the cat type Pokemon, except for maybe Persian, appearance-wise. I especially don't like the bipedal ones. I hope Litten looks like an awesome tiger, like some of you suggested!

I'm still hard into Game of thrones, so I'll probably name the legendary Lion after a Lannister. Tywin the Lion!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2016, 02:59:16 PM »
I am literally going to get whichever one my friend doesn't get when he's finally made up his mind.

Sigh.

So basically I introduced him to Pokemon in gen 6. I had already got Y, so he didn't get a choice there, he got X to balance me. When ORAS came out, I wanted Kyogre and he wanted Groudon, so it was fine. No arguments. But this time he's been absolutely obsessed about Moon since the names were announced.

UNTIL he saw the legendaries, and now he's thinking he wants Sun, because he really likes the lion.

...I'm just gonna wait on him xD. I like the look of the Moon legendary more, but I don't use legendary pokemon at all so it's really just a trophy at the end.

I'll get whichever he doesn't.

Also, I will almost certainly begin with the firecat. Because my tradition going right back to Gameboy Color version of Pokemon Blue in 2000 was to start with a fire type. Every new game I've had I've always played it for the first time with a fire starter type. So the firecat it is.

The owl is cute too though. I love owls xD and grass types, and the flying type addition is nice, so I will no doubt have to get one of those. Although I would love for once a grass starter to be grass/poison, since that's where all the really awesome grassies are...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2016, 05:29:01 PM »
Do you guys think we'll be getting new Eeveelutions? And if so, what are you hoping for? I want Ghost and a cool crystal-like Rock or Ground type. DD wants a Poison and Dragon type Eevee.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2016, 07:35:20 PM »
The fire cat! I am SO choosing the fire cat. Loving both legendaries, I will likely buy both versions as usual but I'll probably start with Sun.

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2016, 07:50:35 PM »
I am choosing pokemon sun due to my zodiac sign is the fire lion so its awesome to see a majestic lion legendary pokemon I know that's a silly reason to choose a game as for starters I would rather wait to see the evolutions as for a new eevee type I would like to see a ghost type eevee to me that would be an interesting typing and I like ghost type pokemon. 

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2016, 08:39:45 PM »
I am choosing pokemon sun due to my zodiac sign is the fire lion so its awesome to see a majestic lion legendary pokemon I know that's a silly reason to choose a game as for starters I would rather wait to see the evolutions as for a new eevee type I would like to see a ghost type eevee to me that would be an interesting typing and I like ghost type pokemon.

Hey, a lot of people are choosing them based on aesthetics. Zodiac isn't a silly reason.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2016, 01:11:29 AM »
Glad to know that  :sqh: I was happy when they introduced a fire lion in generation 6, but the design on the female was very disappointing to me the male looked cool, but males were harder to come across so its nice to see a fire lion legendary in a pokemon game now I don't use legendaries especially when I battle, but its nice having them for the collection and help with the pokedex.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2016, 03:55:35 AM »
Its fun to see that the team choices are almost 50/50% :)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2016, 08:32:00 AM »
Do you guys think we'll be getting new Eeveelutions? And if so, what are you hoping for? I want Ghost and a cool crystal-like Rock or Ground type. DD wants a Poison and Dragon type Eevee.

Bug! Because I think it would be a super interesting type to see. Other than that, Ghost and Poison are high on my list.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2016, 10:39:58 AM »
I think we need a flying Eeveelution...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal