collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My RealFee is here already! Box opening and pic spam. :)  (Read 841 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: My RealFee is here already! Box opening and pic spam. :)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 08:00:38 PM »
Oooh, Cherry, you have no idea.  I can't stop playing with her.  I want to carry her around everywhere with me!  XD  She's so photogenic even without a face.  I'm going to hold out until I can afford to splurge on a really nice faceup for her.  :)

ETA: I just got the nicest compliment from an old band director today on Facebook!  It made my day and I had to share.  :)

Hey!  So, I could not help but click through and look at your mini-story about making clothes for your doll.  I grabbed my wife to check it out, because, frankly, you have the makings of one heck of a good children's book in the making...I am 100% serious! Have you ever considered doing this?  The photos are outstanding, the visual storytelling is strong, and your narrative has a great reader connection.  It is somewhat like a classic fairly tale book style of the later 60's and 70's by Tadasu Izawa (you can fine loads of images on Google, here's French site: http://www.lilouestudio.com/blog/2012/05/t-izawa-e-as-minhas-mais-doces-lembrancas/ )  ... the dolls, clothing, poses, etc., were quite expressive, and my wife still has her collection from childhood.  If you have any inkling to do this, I think you have the talent, and I think you would do great!  I just had to say something since it was so cool!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:14:17 PM by ZennaBug »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal