collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 52734 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 05:46:55 AM »
Good news, she ate most of her breakfast today :)

My current complaint are my PC speakers. They're so old (I bought them in 2010 and the same ones are still on Amazon but the price jumped 12 dollars) I played around with the wire and it made some static noises but I whatever I did made it worse. I have the volume turned all the way up and can barely hear anything. I had this same problem a few months ago and was able to fix it... but I can't really remember how I did that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 08:17:51 AM »
that is good news @BC.

my complaint today is that we have this tedious weekly meeting and now they're saying we need to turn on our cameras. i don't want face to face time. also if you want me to turn on my camera don't schedule meetings super early. i don't get this manager obsession with face to face time. i guess i'll have to try and fake happiness during the entire call now.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2022, 08:26:51 AM »
Here is my LOVELY night last night...

I was home alone until about 10:15 pm while my parents went to the Chicago band concert. A strange storm came through and knocked over some of our umbrellas when they were not closed. Windy weather. Later, I had my cat, Mittens next to me while I watched Netflix on my ipad. Then, I waited for the wind to die down so I could clean up the umbrella situation. I got the umbrellas taken down and on their side. Went back inside and then had a massive sneeze attack. Usually when I sneeze enough to a point where my teeth hurt. Drank the rest of my water in my 40 OZ HydroFlask. Started feeling like I was sick. I couldn't fall asleep in my bed so I went to our guest bedroom and fell asleep there. It was cooler downstairs so that was better than having a ceiling fan and a window open all night. Now im at school and very tired, little sick, and not wanting to socialize as much.  :(
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2022, 12:27:09 PM »
I bit the inside if my lip/cheek not once, but TWICE with a heavy CRUNCH with my super-sharp pre-molars DX WHY WHY WHY

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2022, 03:22:32 PM »
I asked my mom to do something for me while I was at work today because I wouldn't be able to do it after I got off.  When I got home I asked her if she did it and she told me she forgot. :(  I was really counting on her to do that for me today.  I won't be able to do it myself over the weekend or on Monday due to the US holiday. :(   

Then she told me I didn't tell her my work schedule even though I did and she forgot.  I know that it shouldn't be such a big deal, but I had a long day at work, found out I didn't get a position I applied for and got told off a bit by someone at work for something that was out of my control.   

I'm so annoyed right now that I don't even want to watch anime, something I really like to do.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 03:32:38 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2022, 12:47:05 PM »
I am so sore today. I've no idea why, it's not like I did a lot yesterday or anything. My back hurts (though it always does so), my shoulders, neck, knees. The back of my tongue even hurts :blink: what the heck would cause that?

I'm also super tired. I stayed up late last night watching movies in the living room. I thought about sleeping in the recliner but couldn't get comfy. I kept waking up and then when 7am came, which is usually the latest I sleep, I took my meds and went back to sleep. Then my cat woke me up at 9 and I remembered I was having groceries delivered at 10. I went back to bed around noon and just got back up and it's 3:45. But it's not like I slept or anything. I'm still tired.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2022, 06:14:31 PM »
^ I hope you're already feeling better! :hug: I too would sleep and sleep all the time. :sleepy: I have been tired all the time for a long time. On the other hand, it doesn't matter, because I love to sleep! :biggrin: It's one of the best things in the world I know, besides coffee, metal music and ponies!  :lol:

My back cramped on Friday evening, which it has never done before! :( It could be my gut, because it was cramping badly in one spot before my back pain. After that, the entire stomach area remained painful. By sleeping, those pains disappeared.  :whew:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 06:16:08 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2022, 08:11:25 PM »
Speaking of sleep, I'm awake at 4am and it's not amusing me. :/

I've slept so much better the last few nights but tonight...nope. I'm not sure if it's a stuffy nose, or a constantly banging door, or just my brain being too active for no real reason...but it's really annoying.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2022, 05:55:50 AM »
I ended up sleeping for 15 hours. Not straight through... no, never. I woke up a lot, but I was able to go back to sleep. I probably would have kept sleeping if my cat didn't wake me up for breakfast and I was a half hour late taking my medicine. I feel better. My body is still a little sore, mainly my neck and shoulders... but that might be stress. Maybe it's all stress.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2022, 08:45:40 AM »
I’m going out with my girlfriend today (yay!!!) but there are other people coming too, which is fine. It just means I need to be there by a certain time because I don’t want to make these other people late. Also fine….if the bus here could run on time! I planned my trip last night, told me to be at bus stop by 9:30. It’s been 15 minutes and I don’t see a bus.
Really, I feel like my city would have a lot more going for it if it could run transit systems on a coherent schedule, and actually stick to it.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2022, 12:22:52 PM »
I just found this out:

So I am trying to get my collection 100% organized and up to date with the year a pony was released. I found out my G3 ponies were not in order by year on my dresser so I am going to fix that. I put them in piles by year (2002-2007). Looked on mlpmerch.com to try and put them in their correct year. Found out that mlpmerch doesn't have 2002. Only 2003 and up to when it officially stopped. I find this super annoying.  :frolic: . Now I have to edit my G3 section in my collection notebook... AGAIN!.  :stressed: .  I am doing fine right now but this is a little ridiculous that mlp merch isn't really showing 2002 ponies.
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2022, 02:50:13 PM »
Many complaints. One, my head feels like it's going to explode. It's more than a headache, I wonder if I have a sinus infection? My eyes, ears, temples all hurt.

Next, my neighbor has been active ALL DAY (and it continues and will probably continue into the night) pushing furniture around her kitchen, tables and chairs and anything else that makes that draaaaaaaaaaaaaging sound across the floor. She's opening and slamming cupboards. Hitting things against the wall. The only thing she hasn't been doing is yelling and screaming so she must be alone. Her daughter Jackie isn't there, otherwise I would also be hearing "SHUT UP JACKIE!"

I have my music on. It is death metal. It is loud. I can still hear thumping and bumping from next door. Honestly, as bad as it is on my side, I feel so sorry for the lady that lives under her. Maybe she's deaf. I can't see how she can stand it otherwise.

Finally, my carpal tunnel is hurting pretty bad and I want to work on my projects. I went ahead and bought the stupid printer ink. When it gets here I can print out my PDFs for animal armatures. Speaking of, I finished the armature for my swap custom. Maybe screwing up the first time was a blessing in disguise because this one already looks much better. Still though, my wrist is in agony. I should probably stop typing.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2022, 07:26:45 PM »
I really wanted to work on a diamond painting today. I haven't felt like it for the last few weekends.  I didn't get to though because I had to go to the store make sure that the pharmacy had used the coupon the dr gave me.  By the time I got back my mom said that she didn't think I had enough time to work on it. :( 

I feel like my parents have completely spoiled everything I want to do lately.  I don't think they're doing it intentionally but still...

Lately every time I say something, my dad contradicts it, even if what' I'm saying is correct.  Today I was talking about an event that's happening on a day he has a drs appointment and he kept saying he didn't have an appointment that day.  Finally, he said that he did. 

I love my parents but sometimes they really drive me crazy. :argh:

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2022, 04:26:34 AM »
@Rainlove - I'm 99% sure that G3 ponies officially hit store shelves in 2003, because I remember having Rainbow Dash to take my first uni graduation which was July 2003. It may be there are ponies with 2002 on the hooves, and almost certainly that's the case...but I don't recall any of those ponies being out in the season before that summer. I think they hit the US in the spring, because I was sent one from California in June that got delayed in transit. I remember a mad scramble to find another one, and my friend managed to find RD in her TRU in the Uk in July, the week before I graduated. It was just enough time for me to make her gown and hat for the ceremony.  That was the same time as Wysteria, Kimono etc were out, so I would think 2003 is correct.

A word of note on MLPMerch though.

Most big ID sites that try to cover multiple generations should be treated with care. With the exception of the Wiki (which has gaps but does have multiple editors), the site owners are usually experts on one generation, and have added the others by hitting up google, but their information may not be 100% reliable for these other generations.

MLPMerch built its reputation on its stellar knowledge of G4, but their earlier pony information is based on stuff they've found on other sites (some of which is erroneous). You might find it better to try a more G3 centric site to be sure.

My trivial complaint for today - I was woken up last night by very loud rain and a storm. We're meant to have more today. I don't like storms :/.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2022, 10:25:31 AM »
I think a mosquito bit me while I was outside working with the plants.  Insect bites always swell up really big on me. :(

For the past 3 nights in a row, I've fallen asleep before I could put my CPAP machine on.  When I wake up and get aware enough to realize I don't have it on and running, I turn it on.  It's happened to me once in a while when I'm completely exhausted, but so many times in a row seems a little unusual.  Maybe it's time for another sleep study.

I feel a little off today.  It's nothing I can really pinpoint exactly, just I feel a bit run down and tired.  My throat also feels a little strange and my voice doesn't sound normal.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal