Pony Talk > Off Topic

Any walmart employees? I need help please

(1/3) > >>

Varkolak:
Ok, i tried to use my debit card at 2 different places today. i've got almost $500 in my account and keep track of all my spending. today my card was declined at work (dollar general) so i couldn't buy my lunch or easter presents. then i went to buy a 2 liter at walmart 6 hours later. it still said declined! i have money in the account, but its declining my card!!!! my walmart receipt said declined because of reason #05. what does that mean?! i can't call my bank until monday. i asked in the store but everyone said "i dunno." and wouldn't help me at all! does anyone know what reason 5 is?

kittybethy:
I hope someone can help!

Rhini:
There are a few things that might have happened.

A. (and I really hope not!) you are a victim of card fraud and they cleaned your account  :( 
B. Sometimes, for whatever reason places like gas stations will place a hold on your account for a certain amount of money after a purchase there.
C. There's some type of error with the card
D. The bank put a hold on your account because of possible fraudulent spending.

Do you have online banking active? Can you see if they money is still in your account? I hope everything works out and its just a small error  :huh:

Varkolak:
i checked my account and it still shows i have all my money in there

Post Merge: March 31, 2012, 10:44:45 PM

could it be because i ordered from taobaonow?
it told me after i had to use my card because they wouldn't take paypal, so i entered my card info, and it took the payment and they said they got it. now all of a sudden my account is frozen? they probably stole my info and cleaned me out and its not showing up because its the weekend. i feel sick right now about this. i have to buy things tomorrow for my bunnies and i can't because of this!

Kiwi:
The bank may have put a hold on it if they thought the Taobao order was suspicious (not that they've done anything wrong, just if you've never ordered from there before). Can you check online to see your balance or if there are any holds? Even on the weekend, mine still updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version