collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-  (Read 6328 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-
« Reply #270 on: August 20, 2013, 06:23:05 AM »
finally got a pic of my goodies up!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sorry its not a better one. After I got home and laid everything on the table it all sat there for a while. My hubby caught me the other day just sitting there on our couch staring at everything. His comment was "your face says two things, wow look at all these ponies, and da** I don't to put all this away." Ha ha so true.

I also laughed because my hubby is NOT a pony person at all but he picked up my baby ember I got in the white pony exchange and says "who is this cute little thing? I don't like ponies, but look at this face! ____in' cute!" He then proceeded to try to replicate Ember's face. :3

Thanks again everyone, were working on fixing up our games (they were made at last minute, next year we will fancy them up!!)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2013, 07:04:53 PM »
finally got a pic of my goodies up!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sorry its not a better one. After I got home and laid everything on the table it all sat there for a while. My hubby caught me the other day just sitting there on our couch staring at everything. His comment was "your face says two things, wow look at all these ponies, and da** I don't to put all this away." Ha ha so true.

I also laughed because my hubby is NOT a pony person at all but he picked up my baby ember I got in the white pony exchange and says "who is this cute little thing? I don't like ponies, but look at this face! ____in' cute!" He then proceeded to try to replicate Ember's face. :3

Thanks again everyone, were working on fixing up our games (they were made at last minute, next year we will fancy them up!!)
Don't mind me, I'm just checking out your manga collection in the background (and those sweet Zelda toys!). :) Creepy Pinkie Pie looks like she is thinking about having the rest of the ponies for a snack. ;)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2013, 08:18:06 PM »
I'm still bummed I didn't end up making it. We were in town the weekend before for a wedding, and will be back Labor Day weekend... But I couldn't get the time off of work to stay in GA long enough for the meet.

Okay this is gonna be super creepy, but who's in the black shirt with Fluttershy (front second from left in group pic)... I'm pretty sure we had a class together at GGC?

I think you are thinking of me! I graduated from GGC about a year ago. What class did we have together?

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2013, 05:11:10 AM »
Don't mind me, I'm just checking out your manga collection in the background (and those sweet Zelda toys!). :) Creepy Pinkie Pie looks like she is thinking about having the rest of the ponies for a snack. ;)

Ha ha yeah the other shelf is on the opposite side and its all my hubby's manga, then in the center of the two shelves is a really tall shelf that had all my sailor moon manga on it!!

I try to keep my shelves organized with the toys and manga matching, hence the Zelda figures being in front of my zelda manga. *swoon* love those games. If I had worn a different shirt ya'll could have checked out my big chest piece tattoo of the crest!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2013, 09:35:54 AM »
Ha ha yeah the other shelf is on the opposite side and its all my hubby's manga, then in the center of the two shelves is a really tall shelf that had all my sailor moon manga on it!!

I try to keep my shelves organized with the toys and manga matching, hence the Zelda figures being in front of my zelda manga. *swoon* love those games. If I had worn a different shirt ya'll could have checked out my big chest piece tattoo of the crest!
Oh, that's awesome! The best I have is a decal of the crest on my car (and on my keychain).

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »
I'm still bummed I didn't end up making it. We were in town the weekend before for a wedding, and will be back Labor Day weekend... But I couldn't get the time off of work to stay in GA long enough for the meet.

Okay this is gonna be super creepy, but who's in the black shirt with Fluttershy (front second from left in group pic)... I'm pretty sure we had a class together at GGC?

I think you are thinking of me! I graduated from GGC about a year ago. What class did we have together?
I know it was something on the second floor of B-building... Possibly Intro to Social Psych with Dr. Marks? Or it could have been that government class with Dr. Budryte?

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »

I know it was something on the second floor of B-building... Possibly Intro to Social Psych with Dr. Marks? Or it could have been that government class with Dr. Budryte?

It was probably goverment with Dr Budrtye. Are you frirnds with a Jennifer who went to GGC and did u work in the library? Do you have dark hair?

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2013, 11:14:35 AM »
Wyndeboo, I'm so glad you love Blackjack!..and my Oat Couture ;) you were so sweet and it was such a please sure to meet you!
UrocyonFox- you got so much stuff!!! oh my goodness haha. I loved how creative your booth was, all the homemade stuff was really neat.

Can't wait until next year!! hehe
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »
It was probably goverment with Dr Budrtye. Are you frirnds with a Jennifer who went to GGC and did u work in the library? Do you have dark hair?
Haha yeah that's me!

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2013, 01:04:55 PM »
Haha yeah that's me!

Then I do remember you so that is cool!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal