collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Buggy or Paradise Estate topper?  (Read 909 times)

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
Baby Buggy or Paradise Estate topper?
« on: September 05, 2023, 03:31:56 PM »
I recently ended up with TWO of these from two different lots I picked up over the weekend. They're the same color. Unfortunately, I can't tell if they go with Paradise Estate or the Baby Buggy and process of elimination won't work because both lots came with pieces to both sets! Is the Baby Buggy one more pastel? I feel like this might go to Paradise Estate... Or maybe it's interchangeable? I'd love it if someone who has both sets could confirm!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
Re: Baby Buggy or Paradise Estate topper?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 07:17:05 PM »
Paradise Estate is a pastel pink. Not sure of the Baby Buggy one, but this could be the Princess Baby Buggy heart too.

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 05:37:57 PM »
I'm going with... They're interchangeable and the color difference is an illusion due to the umbrellas near them. At least, that's what I'm noticing by looking at completed ebay auctions for all the sets.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 03:37:13 PM »
I have both sets, but unfortunately they are in storage at my mom's house and I can't check immediately. However, here is what I remember from them: the baby buggy one was lighter pink in color, and had a longer 'stem' than the Paradise Estate umbrella table one had. Probably because the buggy one was supposed to have a ribbon tied on it. But the PE one was definitely more of a darker pink. I'm thinking this is the one you have here. They are interchangeable as far as function; I remember this because my sister and I each had one of the buggies, and she lost her heart topper. I used to lend her the PE one for her buggy when we wanted to play with the 2 buggies together. I will check to confirm and take pics of them together when I can.

You are so very lucky to have found these! It is a hard piece to find if you are looking for one, believe me. I have my sister's buggy in my possession now, and it took me forever to find a new heart topper to complete hers. Nobody ever just sells it separately. I think I ended up paying like $40-ish for a big lot of other pony clothes, accessories and junk that I mostly already had just to get it.  :pout:

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2023, 11:10:07 AM »
Thanks for the extra info, LadyAmalthea! I'm keeping one set aside with my Paradise Estate I'm slowly building and have the other floating around in the "figure this out" bin until I either decide to part with it or can 100% confirm which set it goes to. What you said about the colors and length echoes what I was thinking, so it's good to have that confirmation!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal