collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Restoring Princess Pony Eyelashes  (Read 437 times)

Offline shes-so-unusual

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
  • Lifelong Pony Lover! G1 Obsessed
    • View Profile
Restoring Princess Pony Eyelashes
« on: June 16, 2023, 08:04:03 PM »
Hey y'all! I recently acquired a Princess Royal Pink with some botched eyelashes. Any advice on how to reroot/restore these? I don't know if I want to restore them fully back to their original look (they're a little much) however I'd appreciate some general tips on getting the Princess back to her glory days!

Offline mysgalaxy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Restoring Princess Pony Eyelashes
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 04:22:53 PM »
i don't think her lashes are rooted, but just glued on (but i could be wrong, i don't have her, i'm basing only of pictures)
if thats the case, you could remove the remaning lashes with some hot water to soften the glue, and reaply some fake lashes of your choice since you don't want the super full look
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
♡ they/them pronouns ♡
sig by me

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Restoring Princess Pony Eyelashes
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023, 11:19:19 PM »
i don't think her lashes are rooted, but just glued on (but i could be wrong, i don't have her, i'm basing only of pictures)
if thats the case, you could remove the remaning lashes with some hot water to soften the glue, and reaply some fake lashes of your choice since you don't want the super full look

Ooh, you should definitely get one! They're the mostest!! ;) But just to increase your pony knowledge, they are in fact rooted! I own several (it's a bit of an army at this point, more like an invasion!!) and I own one who arrived with her eyelashes buzzed, and there are rooting holes on her eyeliner where the lashes have been rooted in!

You're going to want to reroot them, if you want to repair them in the way they were done before - however, there's nothing stopping you from slapping on a pair of falsies, either! There might be some really cute alternatives out there to try! There's also a lot of great tutorials in the Customs forum, here's a link to the pinned topic about various tutorials: https://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=283445.0 But basically, I think if you want to restore her as she originally was, you'll want to root in some black nylon hair then trim it down to size, maybe after giving it a little curl!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal