collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [UPDATED 1/19] Gameloft MLP Game - G1 Upcoming Blitz Event  (Read 2630 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
[UPDATED 1/19] Gameloft MLP Game - G1 Upcoming Blitz Event
« on: October 28, 2022, 09:59:12 PM »
Dance Party Blitz event is upcoming, this will be a 6-day blitz. These are difficult, I'm just going to buy the G1 bundle anyway. This weekend (as of 1/19) is the Mistmane New Year event, I think we have 2? 3? weeks until this event plays. Helpers may be the two Flutterponies and Snuzzle/Seashell.

New ponies added:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Generations event information:
Spoiler
11/14/22: The game has been updated and someone has been so kind as to dig in the game files to find the update's contents.

The ponies included in the event are the three ponies from the Generations comics created by the daughters of the witches. I fear they may be the main rewards, locking the G1 ponies behind paywalls. (Next day: this is true).

Fluttershy will be the main helper, and her costumes seem very loosely based off G1 ponywear.

The ponies included in the event are Firefly, Applejack, Posey, Sparkler, Surprise, Twilight, Galaxy, Glory, Gusty, Lickety Split, Lofty, Minty (G3), Bonbon, North Star, Rosedust, and miscolored Morning Glory, incorrectly named in the files as Lily.

Slay. Go off.

The event will likely start towards the end of this week, and be a SIEGE event. These are doable without paying, even if you've just started playing, I would just check in every hour or two.

Original post:

No exact date, but an event featuring the G1 ponies (likely tied to the Generations comic that came out earlier this year) is coming to the Gameloft game.

I've been playing the game a lot, when we get an update that brings us more information, I'll make sure to post it. :) Figured I'd let anyone know in case they wanted to dust off their apps.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 05:27:45 AM by tailrustedtealeaf »

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Gameloft MLP Game - G1 Event Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 10:06:19 PM »
Oh wow, that's pretty cool! Makes me wish I still had that game, but I had to delete it ages ago cos it kept crashing my device haha

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 10:15:24 PM »

No exact date, but an event featuring the G1 ponies (likely tied to the Generations comic that came out earlier this year) is coming to the Gameloft game.

I've been playing the game a lot, when we get an update that brings us more information, I'll make sure to post it. :) Figured I'd let anyone know in case they wanted to dust off their apps.

OMG! Thank you for the heads up!!!

I got back into the game a few months ago, then kinda lost interest when I realized the cool new 'synergize decorations together to earn special coins/prizes' had sapped the 11mil or so I had saved up over years of playing, LOL! Like, I wasn't spending the coins on anything else, but man I wish I could have gotten like more than a few weeks of synthesis out of it, y'know?! I'll definitely have to check in for this G1 event! :heart:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 12:16:17 AM »
Oh wow that’s so cool! I wondered when they might start introducing new generations of pony since g4 obviously isn’t putting out new characters! Not that the game hasn’t done a pretty good job of making their own haha, but still! I’m shocked nothing G5 has come out on it by now.

I was taking a small break from playing the game but guess I’ll have to start up again!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 05:07:22 AM »
I admit, I uninstalled this game a long while ago because of the bugs, I might just reinstall to have a look!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 07:43:18 AM »
Oh wow, I didn't know the game was even still going! This is cool. Firefly's head looks a bit wonky but I love that it's new art (or at least new to me!) instead of the same old stock retro art we've all seen over and over.

Offline TheClassCalico

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2022, 08:38:34 AM »
That's really cool! Maybe this will actually drag me back to the game, I've been looking for another mobile game to pass the time. It being limited time, I am a little worried that I wouldn't be able to access it in time, though.

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2022, 10:01:32 AM »
That's really cool! Maybe this will actually drag me back to the game, I've been looking for another mobile game to pass the time. It being limited time, I am a little worried that I wouldn't be able to access it in time, though.

The current event (robot ponies) is going for another week or so, so you do have time. If anyone wants to jump back in to it, I'd suggest downloading sooner rather than later. :)

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2022, 10:17:41 AM »
I uninstalled that because it didn't do much on the PC. Everything was geared to mobile devices. I prefer games on the PC due to the bigger screen
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline DracoKat

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2022, 10:45:22 AM »
I can't find this game. What's it called? Is it phone or PC?

Offline TheClassCalico

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2022, 11:25:09 AM »

The current event (robot ponies) is going for another week or so, so you do have time. If anyone wants to jump back in to it, I'd suggest downloading sooner rather than later. :)

I see, thank you. I did end up downloading it again, hoping I can progress enough within that amount of time to experience the event.

I doubt it'll happen, but it would be nice if this became something bigger, with a new area for the G1 ponies. It would also be cool if they actually resembled G1 ponies rather than G1 ponies in G4's style.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 11:28:22 AM by TheClassCalico »

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2022, 02:09:14 PM »
Has anyone elses' game been wiped? It appears my game was not saved on the Goggle Play cloud servers? It HAS been inactive for a long while but STILL!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2022, 02:58:24 PM »
I uninstalled that because it didn't do much on the PC. Everything was geared to mobile devices. I prefer games on the PC due to the bigger screen

The PC version isn't updated! I know some folks who play via BlueStacks on their PC, but I have no familiarity with it.

Has anyone elses' game been wiped? It appears my game was not saved on the Goggle Play cloud servers? It HAS been inactive for a long while but STILL!

Oh, no! :( I've never been able to save via the cloud servers so I can't help. I've just been starting fresh each time.

Post Merge: October 29, 2022, 02:59:04 PM

I can't find this game. What's it called? Is it phone or PC?

It's on your phone, "My Little Pony Magic Princess".

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2022, 07:45:15 PM »
So is this the same game that can be found for PC in Microsoft Store with the same name?
I used to have that one on PC, but it was pretty boring.  :zzz:
:zzz:

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2022, 08:56:02 PM »
That sounds so cute!  <3
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!