collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Was Queen Majesty killed by Tirek?  (Read 5054 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Was Queen Majesty killed by Tirek?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 03:49:06 PM »
OH NO, PARADOX RIFT!!!

Tirek is never mentioned in the comics, BUT the Smooze is and so is Utter Flutter, which is a show thing.

I kind of get what you're asking--even though she wasn't "officially" in the show, is it possible that in the time set before the show, she did exist and was killed by Tirek?

Of course there's no official right answer.  I have read fanfics were Tirek killed Majesty as she bravely protected the other ponies to give them a chance to escape.

My personal answer would be . . . Majesty is regal, magical, and powerful and would be incredibly hard to take down.  BUT if she did get taken down, Tirek would be the only villain worthy to do it.

(Talking about G1 Tirek here.)

Now that I think about it--Tirek's guards were "created" from birds and his castle was magically "created" from trees.  (You can see them change back at the very end once he's defeated.)  And turning bad guys into trees, etc, WAS Majesty's thing.  So if he did defeat her, maybe he somehow got that ability from her.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:51:06 PM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 04:02:57 PM »
You know... I seem to recall having a book with Majesty in it when I was a kid.  I have no idea if I/my parents still have it and will have to look... because now I'm super curious!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 04:38:22 PM »
Maybe Majesty just didnt get the appearance fees she wanted and therefore no show appearance. Kind of like Bruce Willis in the Expendables 3.

Although in all seriousness, there is not really an answer, mainly because the question does not factor in that the comics and tv show for G1 were very much adverts for the toy line and therefore there is a lot of poetic license in content and story. Majesty being in one and not the other does not really tell you anything; except that there were bigger product drivers at the time of the movie than the DC and Majesty.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal