collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy New Year!!  (Read 537 times)

Offline brmylittleponycollector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Hello, I study Veterinary Medicine&collect Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Happy New Year!!
« on: January 03, 2024, 10:01:21 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Happy New Year!! This year, I promise to care for and protect the macaws with more strength and dedication. I'm going to start Veterinary Medicine college, so I can work even harder to protect the macaws. With the strength of a veterinary doctor, not just as a veterinary assistant. May God bless each one in this coming year; and may it not only be full of peace, joy, love, but also full of the Presence of God and the Holy Spirit, which is the most important thing. I wish everyone that from now on everything can be better. Make the Year 2024 and all the others to come full of achievements, because they start with you!! God be with each one every day. This year was 2023, above all, of learning. I laughed, I cried, I loved, I suffered, I lost, I won, I fought, I never gave up, I cried some more, I went out, I had fun, I loved alone, I loved for two, I loved for myself, for the other, for the next, for the previous one, I loved for everyone , I fell, I got up and learned. I learned a lot. That in this 2024 that is coming you do not measure your changes and attitudes by year, but by months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds... May you change now, tomorrow, and then, and always. Don't always wait for a new year to arrive to do something different. Every day a new sun rises, giving you the hope to act, to make it happen. So, this year, I wish you the strength to continue fighting amid the chaos, difficulties and ordinary moments of life. And remember: the new year doesn't change anyone, you're the one who makes each year worth it, you're responsible for changing and making a difference. Thank you, my God, for 2023 that has ended and thank you for the beginning of 2024, which will be a year with many achievements for me and for the Blue Macaws and everyone in general! AMEN!!
This year my book about fairies will finally be published!! :awake: :lovey: :relaxed:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Re: Happy New Year!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 10:21:27 AM »
Happy New Year^^

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal