Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

New lili ledy variants?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ice_gypsy:

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on April 19, 2021, 03:34:36 PM ---Oh wow I have never seen this before, thank you for sharing. Those ponies look lovely with rainbow hair :inlove:

I doubt they were ever actually made as the Lily Ledy factory burned down and only ever the first set of collectors pose ponies was ever made by them. It is most likely they were "samples" made for the catalogue to show buyers (store owners) what what in the pipe line :)

Love pkw xxx

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---

Oh man if the factory had not burned down I bet they would have made those 😍😍😍 and probably others later!?!? 😩 Mexican pony’s are pretty fabulous and there could have been more of them?

pinkkittywinks:

--- Quote from: Ice_gypsy on April 26, 2021, 01:50:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on April 19, 2021, 03:34:36 PM ---Oh wow I have never seen this before, thank you for sharing. Those ponies look lovely with rainbow hair :inlove:

I doubt they were ever actually made as the Lily Ledy factory burned down and only ever the first set of collectors pose ponies was ever made by them. It is most likely they were "samples" made for the catalogue to show buyers (store owners) what what in the pipe line :)

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---

Oh man if the factory had not burned down I bet they would have made those 😍😍😍 and probably others later!?!? 😩 Mexican pony’s are pretty fabulous and there could have been more of them?

--- End quote ---

You never know! They could well have been produced along with other goodies we don't know about. After the Lily Ledy factory was burned down, manufacture was moved to the Auriken toy factory.

You might enjoy reading the Mexican Spotlight :green:

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,398256.new.html

Love pkw xxx

Perikoala:
So interesting! Thank you very much for sharing!

It caugh my attention that in the interviewer mentioned possible explanations for the closure of the company and the lady said the reason was due to problems with the labor union/syndicate and not something else. So it seems like the factory burned down is a myth?

Brightglowpony:
I would have loved to see these versions produced!  They remind of Mexican Firefly and Medley with rainbow hair.  Thanks so much for sharing  :lovey:

Skelletonimp:
That's so cool! These are very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version