collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I want to talk about Pocket Monster Tomy/Auldeys and other old Pokemon toys!  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I want to talk about Pocket Monster Tomy/Auldeys and other old Pokemon toys!
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 07:35:18 PM »
Eheh. I guess you could say I'm somewhat... Obsessed with Pokémon. I don't have pics of my full collection (well, I do, but there's over 200 images...) but my Facebook header kinda shows off a small part of my collection from 4 years ago. If I get time I'll get some updated photos though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I want to talk about Pocket Monster Tomy/Auldeys and other old Pokemon toys!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 07:41:59 PM »
Ahh, I got into Pokemon just at the right time. I was 7 years old and a boy I rode the school bus with had Pokemon Red. I watched him play it and then begged my mom to buy it for me. I was hooked right away, and Pikachu was my favorite instantly. I had EVERY Pokemon thing that you could think of, and sadly, most of it is now gone due to a thief who stole a lot of my old toys from the basement in my home....Pokemon, Neopets, and Digimon were my biggest childhood obsessions, and I loved and cherished all of the toys I had. Tomy figures, beanbag plush, digivices, Neopets plush and figures etc. Those were ALL stolen, and I'm still SO hurt and upset over it. I've been slowly re-collecting things, but there are some things I keep having trouble finding again.

I recently got a new Pokemon Pikachu 2 (The colored Pocket Pikachu), but the sound doesn't work on it, and I'd like one that fully worked. I also want an original Pokemon Pikachu, and a season 1 digivice and a D-Terminal. These are the things I'm missing and wish I had again most. ;__;

Anyway, back on topic....

I have a pretty large Pokemon collection! I'm a member on Pkmncollectors (Sheriphie), and I mainly collect Pokedolls, Pikachu, and Audino! I mostly stick to plush, and I really, really am addicted to Pokedolls. I go to Nintendo World every time I travel back to NY, and when I lived there, for a while I'd be in Nintendo World once a week, haha!

Most of my stuff is boxed up because there's no place to display it at my boyfriend's house, but here are some pictures of my collections when they were at my mom's.

They've grown even LARGER since these pictures as well!

I've brought up this story before on here, but the signed Pokemon White is from a "Pokemon Freeze Dance" contest at Nintendo World! It's signed by Junichi Masuda, and I had to dance awkwardly to win it, haha! There's even a video up on YouTube. I knew the consolation prize was a Pokedoll, and figured that I would be disqualified right away and just get the Pokedoll....never thought I'd win!!

All my baby legendary Pokedolls!

My Pokewalker!!

My Pikachu hoodie, which I was pretty famous for wearing at work for a while.

Some Vaporeon and Flareons!

Substitute Plush!!

Carnival Prizes!! The GIANT Zorua is a very happy win!

A Pumpkin of mine from 2011! :3

And Some bonus pictures of my Misty cosplay from Otakon 2012! :D

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 10:03:33 PM »
@melupuffles OMG!!!! EPIC!!!! sorry to hear about the theif, thats terrible!  Your collection is still so pretty and beautiful! Im loving the pikachu pokewalker case (had no idea that existed!), your pikachu DS, and your huge pikachu plushie group photo! Sounds like you got into pokemon the same age as me!  LOL is that a plushie of the little "Substitute" guy!? xD I had no idea that even existed! How cool! Thank you for sharing all thlse neat photos!

Post Merge: September 22, 2013, 10:09:00 PM

Also I LOVE neopets! I still have my account with my cloudy Hissi =p I get on it every once in a while!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:09:00 PM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 09:17:57 AM »
@melupuffles OMG!!!! EPIC!!!! sorry to hear about the theif, thats terrible!  Your collection is still so pretty and beautiful! Im loving the pikachu pokewalker case (had no idea that existed!), your pikachu DS, and your huge pikachu plushie group photo! Sounds like you got into pokemon the same age as me!  LOL is that a plushie of the little "Substitute" guy!? xD I had no idea that even existed! How cool! Thank you for sharing all thlse neat photos!

Post Merge: September 22, 2013, 10:09:00 PM

Also I LOVE neopets! I still have my account with my cloudy Hissi =p I get on it every once in a while!
The pikachu pokewalker case was a very rare one sold at Japan's pokemon centers. I found one on eBay for $99 and didn't get it because it was too much. Finally months later, the guy lowered it to $25 and I snatched it up!

That is a substitute plush! He is pretty rare, they sold out of the Pokemon Centers fast, and now there are big and keychain sized plush of him as well! They also had other items like rare candies and  moomoo milk cookies!

I only ever get to go on neopets to feed my pets now, but hopefully I'll be able to play more again.

Glad you like my collection!!

Offline SweetTracks

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 05:53:36 AM »
WOW!! That is an impressive collection. AWESOME!!!

Trades: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,341738.0.html
Constantly having to edit cause my keyboard SUCKS. >-<

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »
Oh gosh the nostalgia!!!!! I had so many of that stuff!

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 12:01:32 PM »
here are some figures I found in a box

« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 03:41:01 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal