Pony Talk > Off Topic

Rare UK Excl Care Bear Cousin - Vintage Playful Heart Monkey for sale SOLD

(1/2) > >>

Gaspode:
Hiya

I have a gorgeous original vintage Playful Heart for sale. I'm offering him here for 24 hours and then he'll move to ebay if no interest. Whilst here I'm offering free worldwide insured shipping! I am in the UK, take paypal and have lots of feedback on ebay and on here!

Asking price is $150 ono SOLD

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So, as you can see, his fur is lovely soft and clean (he hasn't been put through a washing machine thankfully!). His tummy symbol is very good.His tush label is almost completely faded and shows some fraying and his tush heart is mostly rubbed. His eyes has some rubs/scratches. There is a very small biro mark on his muzzle near his tongue which may come off. His tongue has some fraying.Please PM me asap if you are interested!Gaspode

kaoskat:
Very kool! Good luck with your sale!

cloud_weaver:
Gorgeous!  I have always wanted him, but alas I never got into collecting Care Bears really.  I thought he used to go for more...?

Gaspode:
Thanks both.

CW, I think that Care Bear prices in general are way down. I based his price on what i can see via completed auctions on ebay. I do wish he was worth more - need all the cash we can get atm as we have a 10mth old lol

- Gaspode

Roogna:
argh! I have no extra $ at the moment...but I have all the carebears except the UK ones (monkey, dog, cat, horse, bear)
what a great price

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version