collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mane 6 playful ponies as Wonderbolts (painted bodies)--future store exclusives?  (Read 6503 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Boy = my money.

But seriously well done! In love with Soarin and Spitfire!!!! I can't believe we are finally getting another boy, it's seriously a miracle!

Only thing I would change would be to remove Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie and replace with either Fleetfoot, Surprise, Thunderlane, or Cloudchaser.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
If anyone wants to split a set, I only want Soarin and Spitfire, not Muffin Horse or the modified Rainbow and Fluttershy or cheerleader Pinkie.

I'd be absolutely interested in Muffins from the set! She's the only one I'm after.

I'm curious to compare this Muffins with the SDCC prototype / final releases. The face and Cutie Marks are probably different from pony to pony, but yeah, in a nutshell, this does make SDCC muffins less "special." MLP SDCC exclusives officially don't matter anymore, I guess?

(Hasbro why)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:51:07 PM by Bergamot »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
If anyone wants to split a set, I only want Soarin and Spitfire, not Muffin Horse or the modified Rainbow and Fluttershy or cheerleader Pinkie.

I'd be absolutely interested in Muffins from the set! She's the only one I'm after.

I'm curious to compare this Muffins with the SDCC prototype / final releases. The face and Cutie Marks are probably different from pony to pony, but yeah, in a nutshell, this does make SDCC muffins less "special." MLP SDCC exclusives officially don't matter anymore, I guess?

(Hasbro why)
I have not taken mine out of her SDCC box, and since they up the brightness of display photos.. but compared to both SDCC Muffins image on MLP Merch with WB Muffins image also there.. the WB version looks like she might have brighter hair, her bubbles are smaller.. I cannot just plastic color because mine irl looks a bit more purple than the promo image for the SDCC one so that is going to be hard to say
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
Odd...

I'm not sure what to think.
:accomplished:

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
I can't believe Soarin is getting a toy release before Big Mac. I'm not going to complain too loudly though because I do love Soarin and never thought I'd get an official toy of him. I'm surprised how much I love conductor Pinkie Pie too. The little hat is just so cute.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
It's so odd that the FS Rainbow Dash is the only one of these that had shown up online in advance. I wonder if by any chance some of these were made in India again?

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
It's so odd that the FS Rainbow Dash is the only one of these that had shown up online in advance. I wonder if by any chance some of these were made in India again?
That's what I'm thinking too...I looked up both Spitfire and Soarin' and no brushables of any type showed up... sucks, because that basically mean $50-$60 gotta be spent on 2 ponies while the other 4 just sit there doing nothing  :/

I wonder what's up with the India thing though...
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Ooooh wow they finally made Soarin' and Spitfire! That's awesome!!
Still a shame about the painted on outfits though  :cry:

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
Saw these all yesterday in the UK in the Argos catalogue. Got the little set of Pinkie and Fluttershy but didn't grab the big set yet. That might have to be next pay day!

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Hey, a set I actually LIKE! I was getting real sick and tired of seeing the power pony set sitting around here not selling. >_<

...speaking of those though, did we ever establish if the paint can be acetoned off? I'd like a non-Wonderbolt :muffin:, but could never convince myself to fork over the cash for the SDCC one.

I like all the others the way they are though. :biggrin: Love the shades, especially.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
...speaking of those though, did we ever establish if the paint can be acetoned off? I'd like a non-Wonderbolt :muffin:, but could never convince myself to fork over the cash for the SDCC one.

I like all the others the way they are though. :biggrin: Love the shades, especially.
I'm pretty sure it can, I mean Hasbro is not going to dish out the extra $$ to make things permanent XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Hmmm! I will use my psychic powers and anticipate that the SDCC Muffins will no longer be going for several hundred dollars anymore...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Ooh! Now thats interesting :)

I dont like the couple I am missing enough to buy the entire set unfortunately but I ll give them an A for effort at the new additions.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
I was wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in helping me acquire the Fashion Style Wonderbolts 6-pack? (Keeping it MIB)

The Power Ponies and TRU exclusive Daring were never released in Australia so I doubt this one ever will be.

Please send me a PM if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:12:38 PM by Tulips »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
OMC BOY PONIES!!!!! I WANT THE WHOLE SET!!! It's strange to see soarin before big mac, but i take any boy hasbro can give
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal