collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172202 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #690 on: March 19, 2016, 10:02:57 AM »
Came back from my Target. Luckily, they had the Magikarp card, so I was abel to snag you one Kitkumi if you still needed/wanted it. :)

Apparently my store put out the TGC boxes at 8am, and from what the employee said a person came in and bought five or six of the Charizard sets shortly afterwards. When I had arrived, two emmployees bought the last two Charizard packs, and I felt bad for the guy that came up right at 11am and was mad that all the Charizard boxes were gone/taken.

I also decided touy a random pack of cards for the fun of it...but I wish I hadnt because I ended up getting mostly meh cards...and two Trubbish cards (with one of them being a holo). ^^' 
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 19, 2016, 10:11:15 AM »
I went at 11, and all the charzard boxes were gone except 3.  So we got the last three at buy two get one.
I also played the new pokemon fighting game but I wasn't impressed.

We got the promo card and it was strange because they also had random energy cards they started handing out.

They had other cool free stuff like a poser, hat and some other promos.  I can post them later if anyone would like to see them.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #692 on: March 19, 2016, 10:29:14 AM »
Wow all these special offers sound so amazing :D sadly no german store does anything here, its a pity -_-

Btw, does someone here happen to have a spare TRU Pikachu (or Magicarp) card they handed out a little while ago? I would sooo love to get at least one of them but they arent / werent available in Germany. If you read this and have a spre card, please contact me :)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #693 on: March 19, 2016, 11:16:30 AM »
Guys! I got my shiny magikarp cards!!! FOUR of them! x3 I also got two visors and a pikachu kuttari plush! Today was an amazing day!
  :lovey:

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 19, 2016, 12:54:17 PM »
Wow all these special offers sound so amazing :D sadly no german store does anything here, its a pity -_-

Btw, does someone here happen to have a spare TRU Pikachu (or Magicarp) card they handed out a little while ago? I would sooo love to get at least one of them but they arent / werent available in Germany. If you read this and have a spre card, please contact me :)
I still need to give you those D:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 19, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »
I also decided touy a random pack of cards for the fun of it...but I wish I hadnt because I ended up getting mostly meh cards...and two Trubbish cards (with one of them being a holo). ^^'

ah, lucky!! I love Trubbish :D

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 19, 2016, 10:30:54 PM »
Came back from my Target. Luckily, they had the Magikarp card, so I was abel to snag you one Kitkumi if you still needed/wanted it. :)

Apparently my store put out the TGC boxes at 8am, and from what the employee said a person came in and bought five or six of the Charizard sets shortly afterwards. When I had arrived, two emmployees bought the last two Charizard packs, and I felt bad for the guy that came up right at 11am and was mad that all the Charizard boxes were gone/taken.

I do not understand people O.o  The first Target we were at, that didn't have the promo cards but instead just a stack of random foils, they just set the cards down and it was a mad rush for them, where people were taking anywhere between five and ten cards at least  -_- We just took one card each (I got Umbreon and he got Garchomp). As for the riot thing, I -really- thought that people were going to! After they went after the freebie cards everyone there just started surrounding the island/cash register area of the electronics and kept demanding the promo card, and when we left it was starting to get loud O_o

The second Target we got to had some!.... And had run out. Because the employees in charge of the event had just put them out on a table and didn't enforce any kind of limit, so they were gone in forty five minutes :/

Thank you so much for grabbing me a spare card, but I was ultimately able to get one, through a very surprise source! My dad happened to stop in to a Target today and, knowing nothing about the event but knowing my love of Pokemon, picked me up one!! He handed it over when I stopped out at my parents house to visit. But thank you again so much; I really appreciate it, because if he hadn't, I would have missed out today T.T

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 20, 2016, 12:39:05 AM »

I still need to give you those D:

Sadly you didnt get back to me anymore since march 5th, I figured Id be a pita for asking again :/ If you still have them Id be more than happy to work something out :D please PM me if so :)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #698 on: March 20, 2016, 12:47:20 AM »
*is running here all frantic and spazzy*
:squee:
 DID ANY ONE ELSE JUST WATCH THE NEW XYZ EPISODE IN JAPAN WITH ME!??? I SCREAMED AND IM STILL FREAKING OUT! MY BABY! MY GRAIL BABY IS ON MY TV!!!!! *NO spoilers, its TOO awesome to tell you what Pokemon it is! See for yourself!* IM STILL FREEEEEEEAKING OUT!  (my pokekon swap partner from last year and pffs will understand just HOW much I LOVE this cutiepie!)

:frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 20, 2016, 01:12:49 AM »
Didnt see it yet but now im curious lol :D

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 20, 2016, 09:42:53 AM »

..Are you sure? I could have swore I read somewhere that you were getting the legendary birds soon.  Check Serebii, it would have been posted there.

Don't feel bad about the card thing..they pulled Target out of Canada last year? 2 years ago? so not everyone is able to just take a drive down ;)

Honestly, Target would have survived if they would have listened to us.  Canadians love the stuff the US gets, and the low prices, and the fact that it has a website.  What did Canada get?  Empty shelves, things that were way over priced, not the same products, and no website.  They did it to themselves.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #701 on: March 20, 2016, 11:21:31 AM »
Is anyone at or going to the pokemon event at target today? And if so if any one could grab an extra magicarp I would be super grateful! Our store got a bunch of promo cards but not the shiny magicarp o.O  (I ended up with a promo umbreon lol)

Edit: we are trying another Target so maybe they will have them. Good luck to anyone else who is out!

An umbreon promo sounds awesome!! Would you happen to have a picture?

When we went to the event I called one Target ahead of time and they said corporate had messed up and didn't send any cards. We went to two different Targets, were able to get the promo cards, and 3 charizard boxes :)

Offline Bergamot

• View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #702 on: March 20, 2016, 11:28:56 AM »
I started a new TCG mini-binder just for this year's anniversary promotions! This is the coolest; I've loved Pokémon ever since it first hit the US!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 20, 2016, 11:57:17 AM »
I wonder if they are going to give away cards for every month this year. Last month was Pikachu and Magikarp, this month Shiny Magikarp and next month is Meowth and Clafairy at TRU.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 20, 2016, 02:08:37 PM »
Is anyone at or going to the pokemon event at target today? And if so if any one could grab an extra magicarp I would be super grateful! Our store got a bunch of promo cards but not the shiny magicarp o.O  (I ended up with a promo umbreon lol)

Edit: we are trying another Target so maybe they will have them. Good luck to anyone else who is out!

An umbreon promo sounds awesome!! Would you happen to have a picture?

Yeah, I can grab a picture when I get home :)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal