collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which Ponies would re/ release?  (Read 2630 times)

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Re: Which Ponies would re/ release?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 05:05:06 PM »
twinkle eyed and boys!!!!

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 12:04:51 AM »
Flutter ponies! With wings! Yes!

And mommies for all the orphan babies out there. That has always (always) bugged me. What about dads for those ponies too? I like families and completeness and order. Splish, Splash and Splosh normally spring straight to mind. Wouldn't a family box including accessories be just awesome?

More super long haired G1 ponies. That we can have straight out of the box. Just imagine how amazing it would be to feel that hair! And to style it yourself - before any kid has laid their hands on it - Oh Boy!

Gingerbread with no brown spots...

And ponies with colour changing hair that has not frizzed! Babies for them! Big brother ponies too! I could get into this but so much!

What fun it could all be... Do you think they will really go into this? Or just re-release certain ponies? I feel that that would be somewhat of a missed opportunity if they do.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 03:38:14 AM »
Flutter ponies! With wings! Yes!

And mommies for all the orphan babies out there. That has always (always) bugged me. What about dads for those ponies too? I like families and completeness and order. Splish, Splash and Splosh normally spring straight to mind. Wouldn't a family box including accessories be just awesome?

More super long haired G1 ponies. That we can have straight out of the box. Just imagine how amazing it would be to feel that hair! And to style it yourself - before any kid has laid their hands on it - Oh Boy!

Gingerbread with no brown spots...

And ponies with colour changing hair that has not frizzed! Babies for them! Big brother ponies too! I could get into this but so much!

What fun it could all be... Do you think they will really go into this? Or just re-release certain ponies? I feel that that would be somewhat of a missed opportunity if they do.

*puts Night Glider in charge of G5*
;)

I would love Brush and Grow Ponies, Great Hair Ponies, those kinds of ponies from new. I had Braided Beauty and Star Gleamer as a child, my Star Gleamer's hair now is a bitttt...raggedy. I have her MIB but I can't touch that hair :/ I also had Highlights from new and I still love her crimpy mane even now. I also have her MIB - but again, can't touch that hair.

I like long haired ponies and I was always obsessed with styling them as a kid. I would have loved to have had more Brush & Grows from new. My Braided Beauty has stood up to all the things I did to her very well indeed - but there can never be too many ponies with long hair.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal