collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85539 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #840 on: January 05, 2015, 05:37:29 PM »
Ack!!! Whhyyyyy did I decide to click on your sales page Shenanigans!?? You have soooo much good stuff! xD If I wasnt saving up id buy your elsa and celestia!

AppleDash1

« Reply #841 on: January 05, 2015, 08:35:49 PM »
I am really excited about that rapunzel doll. I don't have any yet because they always look strange to me but that one looks like it might be worth buying.

I have asked my husband for the mini animator anna and elsa so hopefully I will be getting those this month. They are so adorable and I already collect the animator dolls so excited to get to see them in person, hopefully pretty soon :lol:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 06, 2015, 04:08:00 AM »
*faints* she is so gorgeous! I wish I could afford her. Best of luck with your sale!

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell her, but vet bills and Ever After High dolls were calling my name :lol: Plus I'm going to TRY to save up for Disney World this year!

Ack!!! Whhyyyyy did I decide to click on your sales page Shenanigans!?? You have soooo much good stuff! xD If I wasnt saving up id buy your elsa and celestia!

LOL I know how you feel! That's why I usually stay out of the sales thread :lol: But I do accept payment plans if you're interested ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 06, 2015, 04:43:27 PM »
I was so excited for the mini Animator dolls to come out, but now that I've seen their price, I'm not so excited anymore. They cost almost as much as the big dolls! I wish they'd just sell them without any of the accessories for like $8 each, then I'd totally buy them all. But to spend $20 on each, especially when I don't want any of the accessories is ridiculous. They're way too tiny to cost that much.

But even though I don't like the price, I still bought one. When I was looking at them, I was thinking Elsa will likely sell out (like her larger doll often does) and be harder to find later and I didn't want to regret not getting her, so I gave in. I guess I'll see what the quality is like and decide from there if it's worth it to buy the others.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 05:28:27 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 06, 2015, 05:46:56 PM »
Can anyone who buys the mini animators please post owner photos? I'm also tempted and trying to resist :lovey:

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 06, 2015, 06:15:28 PM »
Can anyone who buys the mini animators please post owner photos? I'm also tempted and trying to resist :lovey:

I'll post photos of Elsa once she arrives.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 07, 2015, 01:56:17 AM »
Wow, $20?? :shocked: I'm not interested in the accessories either and to cost almost as much as the larger dolls is just...  robbery >_< I might grab Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel if they go on sale.

I'd also love to see pictures when you get Elsa in!
My Wish List

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 07, 2015, 07:33:56 AM »
I hope Belle and Rapunzel will be in the next wave. And hopefully Belle will have her blue dress. They're the two I have the big versions of, so I want their mini counterparts.

I really want to get Anna to go with my Elsa, but I cleaned out my Paypal balance to buy Elsa and I've spent my doll budget for the month already, so unless I make some quick sales here or on the MH Arena, I guess she'll have to wait until next month. I definitely want Jasmine, so she'll likely be the third one I buy. But I think I'll only buy Cinderella and Ariel if they go on sale.

I wonder if they're ever going to make fashion packs for these dolls, either the small or big ones. I know I'd buy them. They should really expand this line more and the mini versions are a good starting point. But, yeah, they should totally make some cheaper mini dolls that don't come with so many accessories or at least make a set of like 4-5 dolls without any accessories.

AppleDash1

« Reply #848 on: January 07, 2015, 10:50:59 AM »
I was really surprised by the cost on the mini animators. I figured it would be about $15 or so. I wonder if parents will buy it for their kids or if they will just pay 5 extra and get the big one. I would not want that glitter in my house if I had kids, mine will be staying sealed up lol.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 07, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »
I was really surprised by the cost on the mini animators. I figured it would be about $15 or so. I wonder if parents will buy it for their kids or if they will just pay 5 extra and get the big one. I would not want that glitter in my house if I had kids, mine will be staying sealed up lol.

Ugh. I didn't even notice the glitter until you mentioned it. Glitter is such a pain and I don't understand why they can't come up with a way to seal it so it doesn't come off everytime you touch it.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 07, 2015, 12:24:46 PM »

Ugh. I didn't even notice the glitter until you mentioned it. Glitter is such a pain and I don't understand why they can't come up with a way to seal it so it doesn't come off everytime you touch it.

For the most part Hasbro glitter doesn't shed like Disney glitter does.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 07, 2015, 12:38:51 PM »
I'd love to see pictures of the mini animators also. I also think the price is a little steep for a  5 inch tall doll and few accessories. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 11, 2015, 03:30:17 PM »
*dances*  I found the 18" Princess & Me ice skating sets for $4.90 apiece today!  They were being clearance out at TRU. I bought 2 sets for the skates, mostly.  Also I am planning on taking apart the skating dress so I have some pattern measurements for my Merida.  :)  YAAAAAAAAY!  I love a dolly deal!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 11, 2015, 06:12:59 PM »
I found new Anna and Elsa singing dolls at the Disney Store yesterday! Unfortunately I didn't buy them, but I wanted to share my find!

-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 11, 2015, 08:58:49 PM »
Yessss! Finally my chance to get Anna and Elsa in their coronation gowns! x3  Without buying the humongo set that is. Sad their arms aren't jointed though whats with that

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal