collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High dolls for sale: MIB Haunted Rochelle&several other (loose) dolls  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
[Disclaimer: cross-posted from the MH Arena]

Hi all,

I'd like to sell the below dolls. Prices are in USD, and exclude shipping and PayPal fees. Prices are negotiable if you buy more items ^^

Shipping: Rochelle's shipping would cost approx. $30 priority and tracked, it would be much cheaper for the individual loose dolls (around $11 priority and tracked, if sent in a bubble mailer).
Shipping would be much cheaper also for Rochelle if I sent her in bubble wrap and not in a box, but in that case the box would definitely be crushed on the way :(
Rochelle's $30 shipping costs stay the same up to 2 kgs, which is faaaar heavier than Rochelle in a box. I could probably ship all dolls&items currently listed in this thread for this same shipping price. Feel free to ask me if there is anything else you're looking for, I'll have a look, to save on shipping ;)

1. MIB Haunted Rochelle, $40. She is a duplicate I bought her in store years ago for customising, but I have since luckily found another, loose and nude one, so I don't have to ruin this boxed one.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

More pictures can be found in this Imgur album, and I am happy to take extra photos upon request.

2. Haunted Porter, loose, $15. His accessories are still attached with rubber bands. He only comes with the accessories pictured (no stand. I'm not sure if anything else is missing).

More pictures can be found in this Imgur album, and I am happy to take extra photos upon request.

3. Recharge Chamber Frankie, $10. Loose doll only, she comes with her dress and nothing else. She needs cleaning and hairstyling...

Another pic up close:
Spoiler

4. Cushion, original version, $3. (sorry for the battery, it was intended for size comparison ^^; )

Another pic from another angle:
Spoiler

5. CAM Ice and Blob girl set, $20 for the two dolls together. Condition is visibly played with - the hair-wig needs styling, the clothes need washing, joints are loose, hands are discoloured, and the Blob girl's neck has some whitening on the plastic, possibly due to stress/tension.

6. Nude Elle Eedee, $8. Another doll I bought to customise, but have then found a better candidate. This girl still has her factory hairstyle and is in good condition, just does not come with her clothes.

7. Signature (rerelease) Abbey, $8. Nude, her hair should come out good after some styling (I think the photos make it look worse than it actually is. I am happy to wash&style if you are interested in her, but aren't sure if you are OK with the hair's condition).

8. Mad Science Ghoulia, $6. Nude, she comes only with her earrings. Bought for customs, but her hair is glued inside, and later I found another doll who did not have glued hair and was thus easier to work with.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal