collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Danish pony collectors - beware of bad seller from DBA.dk  (Read 570 times)

Offline Edana85

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
Danish pony collectors - beware of bad seller from DBA.dk
« on: May 19, 2015, 02:26:02 PM »
Just got a package with a bunch of ponies. Unfortunately they were no way near the condition that the seller had described, and the faults on the ponies are not at all visible on the one image she had on her add.

She described them as "Needing a clean cloth" - many of the ponies have no tails, have had buzz cuts, and are smeared in some purple paint, that won't come off no matter how hard i rub  :(

I have asked for a partial refund, and even offered to just let the entire deal go back, and pay half the shipping, so she can get her ponies and I can get my money. Unfortunately she won't cooperate.

She is a pony collector and she is selling several other batches of ponies. She obviously knows that the ponies I bought are not at all worth the price I paid, other wise she would offer to take them back?

So if there are any Danes out there looking at ponies on DBA.dk - just beware. Ask for the specific condition, and the possibilities of a refund before you pay for anything  -_-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:30:37 PM by Edana85 »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Danish pony collectors - beware of bad seller from DBA.dk
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 04:24:53 AM »
Thanks for letting us know and I'm sorry that you had to deal with such a disappointing situation :hug: . I do not know how buying and selling on DBA.dk works but is there a way to open a case/report the person/leave them bad feedback? also if you paid using Paypal you can still open a case on this person as the items are not as described
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Re: Danish pony collectors - beware of bad seller from DBA.dk
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 09:34:48 AM »
Thanks very much for the heads up. This has happened to me before on dba. Usually the problem is that these are just people selling their kids old toys, but it's not cool if she is a collector herself. Are you able to post her seller id or at least location?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal