Pony Talk > Introductions

Howdy do?

(1/3) > >>

Greylady:
Hi there!
I'm LĂ­adan, but you can call me Lee or Grey if you want.  ;)  As you can most probably guess, I'm new here.
I'm 16 years old and from Ireland, just about to start my last year of secondary school (which is similar to highschool, if you use a different school system). I'm the arty kid that everyone had in their class at one point or another, I suppose.
 I started collecting My Little Ponies relatively recently. The end of 2011, to be exact, so my collection isn't particularly impressive. I mostly have G4's since they're the easiest to find in Ireland next to G3's. They're still fairly difficult to come across, though. So I have two G2's, two G3's (and a videotape that came free with Rainbow Dash), and eleven G4's. (I have three Pinkie Pies in various forms. She is that awesome, yes.) I also have four rather scary looking fakies of the G.3.5 design.

Anyways, there's three reasons I love MLP:

* My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's one of the most entertaining shows I've ever watched.
* The pony figures are absolutely lovely, especially with a bit of love and care so their manes and tails are wonderful and sleak.
* The customs. I've seen so many absolutely stunning customs come out of the MLP community. I'd like to try that too. (Though I have vowed to only ever use secondhand ponies that are maybe not in the best condition or duplicates of already good condition ponies I have.)So, in summary, "Hi, how are you?"  ^.^

ApertureScience:
Welcome to the Arena!  Hope you enjoy your time here! 

If you ever need help with anything, just ask.  This site is full of helpful people!

SourdoughStomper:
Good afternoon, Greylady, and :welcome: to the Arena. :happy:

Greylady:
Thanks a lot!  :biggrin:

Tiella:
Welcome, I hope you have fun here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version