collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 600
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: g4 playsets: schoolhouse & camping trip  (Read 8933 times)

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: g4 playsets: schoolhouse & camping trip
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 11:00:13 PM »
Maybe we should ask our Targets and Walmarts to order them? Walmart often does order stuff if you specifically ask.

Valkohai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
I got all these sets hanging around all the stores.. as well as Star Swirl + Rarity carriage sets.

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 11:55:58 AM »
I don't think the Netherlands has seen these sets either (or at least I haven't).

I was in Canada though for Christmas and saw a kajillion Cheerilee's Schoolhouse and a few Rainbow Dash's Camping trips.

Road trip to Canada sounds fun!  You could go visit a few Zellers, Walmarts, and Toys R Us's.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 12:20:59 PM »
Fun at the Fair and RD's Camping set (with the widdle white doggie) are here in Utah!
They are at a store called "Smith's Marketplace" that sells Kroger brands.  Used to be Fred Meyer.

Hope that helps!

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 02:29:05 PM »
Fun at the Fair and RD's Camping set (with the widdle white doggie) are here in Utah!
They are at a store called "Smith's Marketplace" that sells Kroger brands.  Used to be Fred Meyer.

Hope that helps!

Sweet! I'll have to check at Fred Meyer...

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 02:38:37 PM »
I got all these sets hanging around all the stores.. as well as Star Swirl + Rarity carriage sets.
The story packs were on sale last time I checked TRU, they were 9,90€. Too bad that the store which sells Rarity+Star Swirl hasn't quite realized the meaning of a 'bonus pony' and the price is 5€ more (19,90€) than the same set without Star Swirl..
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

SDstang

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »
say what Freddies has these? I was just there so hopefully they will get them soon then  :)  thanx for info gabumon!

Valkohai

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 04:04:00 AM »
The story packs were on sale last time I checked TRU, they were 9,90€. Too bad that the store which sells Rarity+Star Swirl hasn't quite realized the meaning of a 'bonus pony' and the price is 5€ more (19,90€) than the same set without Star Swirl..

I live in Oulu.. no such things for us in North.. Closest TRU is half Finland down.. and I won't be driving/going train/buss there to get few ponies. -sigh-
 In here I get Raritys carusell 22€-25€, no sale on story backs, Raritys carriage was 19€. Also.. all blind bags sgone within a week. MH dolls go withing a month.

cesprins

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
Got my response from hasbro. Don't know where they got "minty pop" from, as I clearly wrote "minty":

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. We appreciate your interest in our company and our My Little Pony products!

We are pleased to advise that Cheerilee's School House and Rainbowdash's Camping Trip sets have been released in the US and are shipping to stores. These products are carried by Toys R Us (http://www.toysrus.com), Wal-Mart (http://www.wal-mart.com), Kmart (http://www.kmart.com), Target (http://www.target.com), as well as other toy and mass merchandise retailers. Please keep in mind that because these products are newer, they may be harder to find as retailers may be out of stock. However, retailers may be awaiting inventory and will be able to provide you with more information in regards to when they expect shipment.

Also, at this time information regarding Minty Pop is not available. We are therefore unable to advise or confirm if the figure will be released in the future. However, feel free to visit www.hasbro.com and www.mylittlepony.com for the most current product information.

We appreciate your interest in our products and want to assure you that your comments will be shared with our management team so that they are also aware of your experience.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm! We hope you will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come!

Have a fun day!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 04:29:51 PM »
hrm.... sounds like out-sourced customer service.

maybe Minty Pop is her super secret G4 trademarked name?  otherwise ... derp.

cesprins

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 07:22:55 PM »
It's just ridiculous because neither the school house or the camping trip are "new" items. The schoolhouse for example should've been about at least like a half year ago or so.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 09:26:40 PM »
I've got the schoolhouse, camping trip (this one is hit and miss.  Somtimes it's not there), fun at the fair and fashion fluttershy in store at my local TRU in Ottawa.  They are all 30% off right now too, but only until tomorrow.  I could pick some up, if anyone needs them.  I should pick some up to trade.

Truehau

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 04:43:41 AM »
I've seen the school house and camping trip in TRU, tescos and a smaller chain store. One shop I check always seems to have the school set in stock.

Anyone want to swap countries for a day, I keep stumbling across those sets, but never the CMC set I've been searching for for ages  :huh: :P

cesprins

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:36 AM »
I've got the schoolhouse, camping trip (this one is hit and miss.  Somtimes it's not there), fun at the fair and fashion fluttershy in store at my local TRU in Ottawa.  They are all 30% off right now too, but only until tomorrow.  I could pick some up, if anyone needs them.  I should pick some up to trade.

I sent you a pm! :)

Offline littlexflitter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sparklesugar.com/
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2012, 07:15:53 AM »
I'm going to have to keep my eye out for the schoolhouse and the camping set~! ♥ I'm glad they're shipping to US stores, even if there's a crazy delay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal